Talk

Advanced search

To be completely paranoid when reading thread titles!

(15 Posts)
Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 10:25:14

I've just had to read a thread about someone wanting to end a friendship and another about an inconsiderate neighbour just to check its not me. And I really have no actual reason to think it is-honest. Apart from parking in my neighbours drive and telling my friend I can't stand her kids (not!). What's wrong with me?

Santasapunkatheart Mon 24-Dec-12 10:26:46

Nothing. You are loved and liked. (Pats hand)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MOLE!

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 10:31:13

All the time! Especially the 'to that woman in Asda with two feral children' type threads. I always think 'oh shit that's me'. I don't think any have been about me yet though.

ImperialBlether Mon 24-Dec-12 10:32:55

My sister's on here so whenever I see a thread about distancing yourself from a toxic sister, I flinch! I thought I was the only one who did that!

Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 10:39:22

Ah, but you see, red tinsel, that can't be right because those threads are about me wink

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 14:33:23

You're right, Mole. I didn't like to say but when you're not here we're all talking about you.

Evil grin

SoleSource Mon 24-Dec-12 14:35:42

Mole dontcha be a silly moley.now xx

degutastic Mon 24-Dec-12 14:45:05

I fear it too blush Particularly the ones about tardy friends - but they could be me shock

Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 14:53:51

grin

BonVoyageCharlieBrown Mon 24-Dec-12 15:01:13

I always click on the shopping list ones just incase I've accidently dropped mine in a shop. My lists are a bit anal. They are written in order of how the shop is set out and sometimes have approx cost on it. I'd be really embarrassed if someone found it.
Also I wonder if the ones moaning about friends are about me. I'm very paranoid grin

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 17:36:16

I lost my shopping list once and was terrified it would end up on here.

EuphemiaInExcelsis Mon 24-Dec-12 20:27:30

I flinch at

Teacher
Neighbour
Friend

smile

HairyGrotter Mon 24-Dec-12 20:29:09

I often hope the 'school mum, was this rude...' threads are about me mainly because I'm horribly rude haha

amillionyears Mon 24-Dec-12 20:29:37

No, never. No one I know seems to be on here.
In fact I sometimes think I am living in a bit of a MN desert.
[Not saying where I live btw]

Pozzled Mon 24-Dec-12 20:36:30

I do this too... I have no reason to think anyone would rant about me here, but I always have to check.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now