Talk

Advanced search

To be completely paranoid when reading thread titles!

(15 Posts)
Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 10:25:14

I've just had to read a thread about someone wanting to end a friendship and another about an inconsiderate neighbour just to check its not me. And I really have no actual reason to think it is-honest. Apart from parking in my neighbours drive and telling my friend I can't stand her kids (not!). What's wrong with me?

Santasapunkatheart Mon 24-Dec-12 10:26:46

Nothing. You are loved and liked. (Pats hand)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MOLE!

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 10:31:13

All the time! Especially the 'to that woman in Asda with two feral children' type threads. I always think 'oh shit that's me'. I don't think any have been about me yet though.

ImperialBlether Mon 24-Dec-12 10:32:55

My sister's on here so whenever I see a thread about distancing yourself from a toxic sister, I flinch! I thought I was the only one who did that!

Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 10:39:22

Ah, but you see, red tinsel, that can't be right because those threads are about me wink

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 14:33:23

You're right, Mole. I didn't like to say but when you're not here we're all talking about you.

Evil grin

SoleSource Mon 24-Dec-12 14:35:42

Mole dontcha be a silly moley.now xx

degutastic Mon 24-Dec-12 14:45:05

I fear it too blush Particularly the ones about tardy friends - but they could be me shock

Molehillmountain Mon 24-Dec-12 14:53:51

grin

BonVoyageCharlieBrown Mon 24-Dec-12 15:01:13

I always click on the shopping list ones just incase I've accidently dropped mine in a shop. My lists are a bit anal. They are written in order of how the shop is set out and sometimes have approx cost on it. I'd be really embarrassed if someone found it.
Also I wonder if the ones moaning about friends are about me. I'm very paranoid grin

RedTinsel Mon 24-Dec-12 17:36:16

I lost my shopping list once and was terrified it would end up on here.

EuphemiaInExcelsis Mon 24-Dec-12 20:27:30

I flinch at

Teacher
Neighbour
Friend

smile

HairyGrotter Mon 24-Dec-12 20:29:09

I often hope the 'school mum, was this rude...' threads are about me mainly because I'm horribly rude haha

amillionyears Mon 24-Dec-12 20:29:37

No, never. No one I know seems to be on here.
In fact I sometimes think I am living in a bit of a MN desert.
[Not saying where I live btw]

Pozzled Mon 24-Dec-12 20:36:30

I do this too... I have no reason to think anyone would rant about me here, but I always have to check.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: