Talk

Advanced search

To think you do not piss on your host's bathroom floor

(39 Posts)
Binkyridesagain Wed 19-Dec-12 08:07:31

And leave it for them to mop up?
We had visitors last night, my cousin and his family. For the 2.5 hours they where here, he was glued to his phone, ignoring everyone, the only interaction was when he asked for another brew.
After they left I spent 20 mins clearing the chaos that their kids had created, which I didn't mind (3 young kids create mess, it is the law) DH helped followed the trail if chaos to the bathroom and found a large puddle of piss around the floor. It wasn't the kids as his wife had helped them on the toilet, I was the last to use it before cousin and it wasn't there when I went, he also has form for inappropriate pissing!
What's wrong with cleaning your own fucking piss up apart from being a lazy dirty bastard!

BigShinyBaubles Wed 19-Dec-12 08:08:54

Eurgh. That would be the last time they came to my house. Ignorant dirty sod

SomersetONeil Wed 19-Dec-12 08:09:25

Well, of course YANBU.

That is feral.

AllSnowballsAndNoKnickers Wed 19-Dec-12 08:10:15

I truly hope you won't be inviting him back any time soon?

WinkyWinkola Wed 19-Dec-12 08:11:46

I'd be phoning him up about it actually. Dirty sod.

cozietoesie Wed 19-Dec-12 08:12:40

I hope it wasn't he who was driving back?

(If he was drunk enough to pee on the bathroom floor and not attempt to clean it up. Even a 'miss' could have been an attempted clean with toilet paper.)

Binkyridesagain Wed 19-Dec-12 08:15:43

I usually find an excuse for them not visiting but last night I was caught out and agreed. I do have to be careful how I word 'no' because he has a habit of calling DH straight after to check what I've said.

He usually keeps his dirty pissing habits to the confines of his own house, if he'd cleaned it up then I wouldn't have known or cared but to leave it ...
Words fail me.

Binkyridesagain Wed 19-Dec-12 08:16:18

He was sober, sorry forgot that bit

cozietoesie Wed 19-Dec-12 08:16:36

Dear goodness - he does this at will in his own house?

CailinDana Wed 19-Dec-12 08:17:50

My dad pissed on my bathroom floor last Christmas. He's not coming this year (his choice) and while I am annoyed about that, I'm glad I don't have to wipe urine off the floor this year!

NumericalMum Wed 19-Dec-12 08:19:40

My fil does it everytime. And after I moaned about it to DH who told Mil she now cleans up after he has been. I mean FFS! He is a grown man.
Sorry got carried away. YANBU!

cozietoesie Wed 19-Dec-12 08:20:12

Sorry, Binky. If he was sober(ish - you said he had at least one brew) and coupled with him phoning your DH after a visit to find out what you've said, that sounds like a MH problem to me.

I would never invite him over again. no matter what.

msrisotto Wed 19-Dec-12 08:22:29

Em wtf? Oh well, next time they ask to stay you can say no, because you pissed on the floor last time. No further explanation needed.

SomersetONeil Wed 19-Dec-12 08:22:36

I don't understand, if I'm honest.

My 3 year old can piss in the bowl and only the bowl. How difficult is it meant to be, for the male of the species, exactly...? hmm

shrimponastick Wed 19-Dec-12 08:23:39

YaDnbu.

Dirty man.

Mind you FIL does it too. In his defence he doesnt have great eyesight, but why not sit to pee?

I make DH clean up after he has been round.

Schlock Wed 19-Dec-12 08:24:03

I think brew = brew

WelshMaenad Wed 19-Dec-12 08:24:16

Brew=tea, no?

Binkyridesagain Wed 19-Dec-12 08:24:37

Brew=cup of tea.

cozietoesie Wed 19-Dec-12 08:25:34

Sorry - yes I suppose it could. (Too many overseas friends.) If he was stone cold sober though - how much worse? You just don't do that, in your own house or someone else's, unless there's something up, I think.

MrsFlibble Wed 19-Dec-12 09:15:19

What is it with men and their inability to point straight, they get a massive target and pointer, and they still bloody miss, its gross, especially on the floor if you have a child whos crawling.

HoHoHokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 19-Dec-12 09:17:11

My fil in law did it last year makes me feel sick.

SugaricePlumFairy Wed 19-Dec-12 09:25:51

Is he marking territory or something, how odd!

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Wed 19-Dec-12 09:32:05

The man from Moben did it in my house. Needless to say we didn't buy a kitchen from him.

Why don't they just sit down? Surely then any random sprays will be contained in the loo.

Chelvis Wed 19-Dec-12 09:36:04

BIL and FIL do it, I really don't like having them round. They also wee with the door open, which might be ok at home with their own family, but when there are unrelated women in the house, I think is very odd.

MrsMangoGingerbreadhouse Wed 19-Dec-12 09:38:59

Next time they ask to come round I'd say "No, because you piss on the floor"
Disgusting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now