Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think it just ain't my day?

(10 Posts)
pugglefan Thu 13-Dec-12 13:45:46

DD had a seriously explosive nappy in the car first thing; baby change toilets at supermarket closed for cleaning, so changed her on floor in ladies, got poo on my sleeve.
Couldn't find reasonably priced tinsel (that looked fairly decent) in the 3 shops I looked in.
Reversed car into wall.
Christmas tree lights don't work and no spare bulbs in house to try to fix them.
Burnt finger making well deserved coffee.

Cheer me up please you lot!

uberalice Thu 13-Dec-12 13:50:42

wine

Pancakeflipper Thu 13-Dec-12 13:51:16

It was my day cos' it turns out that I wasn't too late to order the Christmas turkey.

Not such a good day for Terry the turkey who thought he was going to still be strutting his stuff after the 25th Dec.

Hope baby's bottom is ok and car ok.

Filibear Thu 13-Dec-12 13:51:41

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ewaczarlie Thu 13-Dec-12 13:56:30

no YANBU - just think the day is half over and tomorrow is Friday (and we all love fridays for some reason even though being a mum doesnt stop on the weekend).
and if that fails take a look at these (theres sure to be something to make u smile) https://pinterest.com/laureljean/when-you-re-having-a-bad-day/

BigShinyBaubles Thu 13-Dec-12 13:57:40

I had a day like that yesterday..when I finished work at 10pm I didnt check to see where the nozzle on a can of de-icer was facing so I sprayed it strainght into my hair. Then got in car and sat straight onto scrapper..Ouch!!
Then I nearly crashed because I was looking at all the Christmas lights on houses.
Glad to say I got home in one piece!!

pugglefan Thu 13-Dec-12 19:07:16

And now the dog's just puked everywhere!!!!

Will be pouring a big glass of wine once I've cleaned up....

CaliforniaSucksSnowballs Thu 13-Dec-12 19:26:24

Turn out all the lights and go to bed, try again tomorrow. It can't be any worse surely?

pugglefan Thu 13-Dec-12 19:46:20

Seeing the funny side now that it's almost over! or maybe that's the huge glass of red talking

princesskc Thu 13-Dec-12 19:51:16

Bless you having a shocker myself, so you are not alone!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now