Talk

Advanced search

to ask who you want to win Masterchef?

(88 Posts)
grovel Thu 13-Dec-12 11:45:26

Oli, Keri or Anton?

I'm backing Keri.

Loveweekends10 Fri 14-Dec-12 01:28:15

Personally I thought Anton had the edge. He was more creative. But..great that a female chef did so well.

expatinscotland Fri 14-Dec-12 01:35:14

I think, while Anthony may have had a slightly better edge creatively, and a very slim one at that, Keri appeared to be the one who grew most as a chef during the competition. Her attitude is phenomenal and she and Anton worked splendidly together for competitors, as professionals.

I can see them one day running a wonderful establishment together one day.

Pancakeflipper Fri 14-Dec-12 07:34:35

I think it's been the best series too - I usually get bored during the Professional one. But these 3 contestants have just shone through and grown with the challenges.

YouCanBe Fri 14-Dec-12 08:38:49

At the Michelin star chef dinner, a couple said that Keri had the more inventive dish, braver, pushing the boundaries more. I had thought Anton was the more creative previously but maybe she was doing quiet creative things that us mere mortals didn't notice.
I was pleased with the result. Both their plates always looked stunning.

samandi Fri 14-Dec-12 08:50:39

I liked Anton. Keri was annoying. And I thought it was stupid that they both won. I felt sorry for Oli and the other guy who must've thought he was through to the final three.

DazedAndVeryConfused Fri 14-Dec-12 11:30:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DazedAndVeryConfused Fri 14-Dec-12 11:32:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedHelenB Fri 14-Dec-12 17:11:44

Should have had Monica as a third judge & then then would have had one winner.

samandi Fri 14-Dec-12 19:51:12

Good idea RedHelenB.

MrsLyman Fri 14-Dec-12 20:08:30

I was also a bit disappointed that no one won, I blame Michel, he's just to nice, John Torrode would have made Greg back down smile

One of the runners up from a couple of series ago (shakey Dave) got a job in La Gavroche so it's likely Oli will get offered a job there, but then again I thought he already worked in a Michelin starred restaurant.

OodKingWenceslas Sat 15-Dec-12 11:24:45

Anton & Keri were on Bbc breakfast this am. They said they'd like to work together.

Tanith Sat 15-Dec-12 14:41:38

Oli was only out on his own because they copped out earlier and put 3 finalists through instead of two.
Normally, it would have been between the two of them and he would have been the runner-up.

bruffin Sat 15-Dec-12 15:46:24

Its normally 3 chefs in the finally.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: