Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To only buy dark clothes from now on?

(8 Posts)
EverythingsDozy Wed 12-Dec-12 12:25:44

It would make my washing so much easier. I wouldn't have to separate my darks from my lights and just shove it all in.

DS vomited all over his car seat (dark), swing (light) and snow suit (light) and I only have room on the maiden to do one wash, which also needs to include DHs uniform (dark).

Wouldn't it be easier to just live in dark clothes?!
Thoughts? grin

SoleSource Wed 12-Dec-12 12:32:29

Yabu

bonzo77 Wed 12-Dec-12 12:46:07

Problem is it can be hard finding dark stuff for small babies. I find patterned hides a lot of dirt. I only wear dark though, and try to buy same for DSs. YANBU

CailinDana Wed 12-Dec-12 12:47:03

I stick everything in together, nothing is separated. Undies go a bit grey but I don't care, everything else survives just fine.

YourHandInMyHand Wed 12-Dec-12 12:49:38

Just wait til one load has finished then put another on! If the stuff that's waiting stinks pop it in a bag outside the back door.

AnnaRack Wed 12-Dec-12 13:18:47

I dont separate darks from lights, it all goes in together. If you wash at a fairly low temperature (40°C) the colours wont run.

FutureNannyOgg Wed 12-Dec-12 13:29:34

Goth here, no such thing as a lights wash in this house, its all dark or bright colours,I don't separate. Light babyclothes stain with poo or sick,so the DCs are in strong, bright colours, I even dyed my muslins to hide the stains from DS1 grin.
Black shows up baby sick really badly though, may I suggest tie dye wink

EverythingsDozy Wed 12-Dec-12 13:58:58

Haha tie dye it is then grin
DH would suit it so well!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now