Talk

Advanced search

to think DH might have to do the school run forever...

(10 Posts)
BertramBertram Tue 11-Dec-12 16:27:09

...so he can explain why DS2 (reception!) has been teaching his friends to sing "Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo!!" and was suggesting this morning that he was going to ask his teacher if they could sing it as he doesn't like the angel song!

LeMousquetaireAnonyme Tue 11-Dec-12 16:28:23

YANBU grin

JoanByers Tue 11-Dec-12 16:34:02

My DCs sing 'I've found some poo'. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL6JC0fwOI4

LondonElfInFestiveCheerBoots Tue 11-Dec-12 16:34:19

YANBU, this is his punishment grin

Get a video of him singing it for future blackmail and post it on YouTube then link

Although my cousin did an adorable rendition of 'London Underground' at the age of 3 in the school playground, I think my aunt nearly killed her older 4 DCs.

MichaelaS Tue 11-Dec-12 16:41:00

har har har!

Now and again my rebelious teenage streak comes out and makes me teach DS1 lyrics to things like "black number 1". in these days of diversity and mutual respect do you think i can claim that goth is a culture and they cannot discriminate against our tribal folk music?

actually its a bit depressing how few good metal / goth / heavy rock lyrics are suitable for the under 5s. you have to miss out a lot of the verses.

SleighbellsRingInYourLife Tue 11-Dec-12 16:49:37

Michaela - you need to start the goth Wiggles!

BertramBertram Tue 11-Dec-12 21:54:12

Can show my face tomorrow! DS1 said DS2 only sang what he was supposed to grin! Although there is still tomorrow and Thursday...

Idontknowhowtohelpher Tue 11-Dec-12 22:07:43

Michaela - teach your children this www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0L-YtWaRd0 - from a great album!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 11-Dec-12 22:11:32

Aaaaaaah my DC love Mr Hanky

Mr Hanky the Christmas Pooh, he's the friend that comes from you envy <-- Festive Vom Face.

BertramBertram Tue 11-Dec-12 22:27:28

DS2 likes the bit about squeezing between his festive buns (complete with squatting action & strained face!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now