We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be convinced I have a poltergeist?

(6 Posts)
LalyRawr Sat 01-Dec-12 16:13:56

Ok, so I was looking for the kittens poop a scoop to clear out her litter tray. I checked in the Cat Cupboard which is where it is always kept. It wasn't there.

I checked again, just to make sure. Wasn't there.

Checked all other cupboards in case OH was a muppet and put it somewhere different. Nope, not there either.

Checked Cat Cupboard again and there it was! Slap bang in the middle, first thing you could see.

AIBU to not think that I'm a blind idiot who can't see an inch past her nose and instead be convinced that I clearly have a poltergeist who is messing with me?

HairyGrotter Sat 01-Dec-12 16:16:14

It'll be your brain, not paranormal. Happens often, frustrating but not untoward

Havingkitties Sat 01-Dec-12 16:21:15

Was it the cleaner? We always blame the cleaner in our house. It never actually is her though as she only comes once a month and we always find the item again...obviously a pooper-scooper would be high on the list for a thieving cleaner!grin

CheckpointCharlie Sat 01-Dec-12 16:23:23

Was the anyone else in your house at the time? My DH tidies things away before I get a chance to use them so it could be that?
Otherwise, that is quite weird.

SolidGoldYESBROKEMYSPACEBAR Sat 01-Dec-12 16:24:31

Well poltergeists don't exist, but they are a handy concept to blame either one's own or other people's stupidities on.

LalyRawr Sat 01-Dec-12 16:30:21

My OH agrees with you all. There is no poltergeist, I'm just a blind idiot who can't see what is directly in front of me!

...I'm sticking to my poltergeist excuse though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now