Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think the questions on this Q&A board are amusing (in a rueful way)?

(13 Posts)
CalamityJ Sat 24-Nov-12 20:03:49

www.webanswers.com/baby-pregnancy/whos-the-father

Came across this while looking for something else and I have been hooked for the last hour. Are these people for real? Are they actually going to be parents? Have they never heard of condoms?? Or am I just being really judgemental?

quoteunquote Sun 25-Nov-12 03:19:24

shockshockshock

catgirl1976 Sun 25-Nov-12 05:23:51

That must be prime hunting ground for the Jeremy Kyle guest finder people..........

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 25-Nov-12 06:12:10

What if someone was already 4weeks pregnant & have sex with another guy afterwards & he orgasm in her & have been ever sense who is the father ? That is tragically sad.

OpheliaPayneAgain Sun 25-Nov-12 06:33:07

You wouldn't believe the stupidity in educated people over conception and due dates. Men especially can't get their head round adding the extra 2 weeks to date a pregnancy from your last period.

Mind you, DS1's mate who is 18 was over wrought that he and his GF had lost a baby. After the usual probing we established she had been 3 months along (had first scan) and they had been going out a week. He truely believed he was the father. I made DH give him the birds-and-bees talk pronto.

quoteunquote Sun 25-Nov-12 16:52:44

some of the answers, were very misleading, quite worryingly bad.

MammaTJ Sun 25-Nov-12 17:23:21

shock

GhostShip Sun 25-Nov-12 17:31:07

I read one from a mum 'I don't think my baby is mine, she looks like my DP's friend who I fink he is cheating on me with.'

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Sun 25-Nov-12 17:35:35

And that board is a perfect example of why we must not let our standards slip regarding the quality of posts!

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 25-Nov-12 17:45:17

And people wonder why I am so vocal and ranty about compulsory sex education in schools.

ghoulelocks Sun 25-Nov-12 17:55:35

I'll never forget my (19 yr old) sister asking me as she watched Jeremy Kyle 'do you think you've got any children you don't know about?' (yes, I'm female...)

CalamityJ Sun 25-Nov-12 20:25:03

Love that ghoulelocks! I'm staggered at the lack of understanding about pregnancy both from potential mothers and fathers. There's quite a few along the lines of the one MrsTerryPratchett quotes where girls think (hope) their new boyfriend is the father because he's "cum in her lots since they got together" (despite the fact she was already pregnant) rather than the random guy she had an unprotected one night stand with. Sad, very sad.

squeakytoy Sun 25-Nov-12 20:29:38

" If you slept with someone else while your husband was away, then chances are you are either polyamorous or non-monogamous and never realized it"

pmsl!!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now