Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be gobsmacked by Cartoon Network....

(5 Posts)
Stitchthis Fri 23-Nov-12 18:38:59

They have a games section 'for girls' and here's the blurb....I am speechless...ffs why do I want to play Dress Up Scooby? My DS (6.5) thinks it stupid too...I'm thinking if sending a rants email

Games for Girls
What is your favourite cartoon? Is it Scooby Doo, Powerpuff Girls or The Amazing World of Gumball? Whatever it is you can control the coolest characters from your favourite cartoons with hundreds of great girls games waiting for you, the only hard thing is choosing between them!
Check out the latest games from Scooby and the Gang. You can paint a picture or play dress up with your favourite dog detective. Just choose the game you want to play, and then play it – it’s absolutely free! The hard part is deciding whether Scooby should dress up as a clown, a ghost or a hula girl!..
We all know that girls are the best – it’s time to prove it with our free online games. When you are playing one of our free online games for girls make sure you share with friends so they get to join in the free fun with Cartoon Network games for girls.
The fun never stops with hours of free gaming featuring the craziest characters from cartoon land. You can find all your best cartoon gal-pals under one roof at Cartoon Network and play the newest, coolest games for girls free! ^

rhondajean Fri 23-Nov-12 19:21:35

I'm finding it hard to get annoyed about that tbh. If it was " dress up Thelma" I'd be a bit more riled but it's scooby, so not all pink and princesses is it?

It's a bit like mumsnet - why is it called MUMsnet?

kenanddreary Fri 23-Nov-12 19:58:09

Is this really the only think you have to worry about? If so then lucky you! smile.

I seriously couldn't be bothered to give it a second thought...apart from going online and looking for the game. I have always liked Scooby Doo. He's fab grin

LegArmpits Fri 23-Nov-12 19:59:10

Don't worry your pretty little head over it.

Stitchthis Fri 23-Nov-12 21:12:15

Actually, it's not the biggest worry in my life (oh that it t'were) but I think it's insidious discrimination and just crap really. Oh and there is a dress up Gwen from Ben 10. I won't lose sleep but I don't think it's particularly cheering either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now