Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to ask about these post natal mum and baby exercise classes?

(7 Posts)
CaramelisedOnion Thu 22-Nov-12 21:42:51

Are they any good? which ones work well? are they good for meeting other mums etc or do they get all a bit competitive? did you stick at them for long or were they just a bit of a stop gap? Which type are the best ones?

Most importantly - how much do they cost?

(--they looked like a load of rubbish to me so I never bothered with them-- :/ )

In here as friend has been asking me and wants quick answers....forgive me!

mrskeithrichards Thu 22-Nov-12 22:07:33

Sound like my idea of hell, just stick the baby in a pram and get out for a walk!

CaramelisedOnion Thu 22-Nov-12 22:25:53

yep that´s what i always thuoght hence my not taking part and being useless to answer questions on it now - this is why I´m asking for some MN wisdom!

mrskeithrichards Thu 22-Nov-12 22:27:23

Yeah sorry I wasn't very helpful was I?

NatashaBee Thu 22-Nov-12 22:40:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

StripyMagicDragon Thu 22-Nov-12 22:52:25

I went to a few and felt like I'd landed in some weird alternate uber organised dimension.
much prefer toddler and baby groups where I sit on my arse and eat cake. but then I'm a lazy cow.

golemmings Thu 22-Nov-12 23:04:31

I went to buggy fit. It wasn't at all competitive and I made some good friends. We used to do an hours class and then spend a couple of hours in the local cafe eating cake. Best of both worlds. I think it depends on the people tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now