Talk

Advanced search

To be freaked out by my cat's gift of a decapitated mouse?

(7 Posts)
Ullena Sun 18-Nov-12 01:38:55

confused He keeps bringing me headless mice! Sometimes he brings them to the window and yowls for attention. Other times he lines up a row of them outside the door.

I have no idea what he does with the heads...maybe he keeps them as trophies!

Why can't he be more like Runty Puppy and bring me leaves and flower heads?

Cynner Sun 18-Nov-12 01:40:43

Awwww..your sweet kitty obviously adores you, but feels your hunting skills might be lacking..he is trying to keep you fed!

Ullena Sun 18-Nov-12 01:43:57

Lol, he is very affectionate! But only to myself and DH...hates all other living beings grin

Cynner Sun 18-Nov-12 01:52:37

How lucky you are then! One of my kitty boys insists on leaving his "gifts" right in front of our bedroom door, you have not lived until you step on the cold remains of some dead varmint..

Ullena Sun 18-Nov-12 02:02:32

I used to have a cat who brought live mice in through the bedroom window and dropped them on the bed whilst I was sleeping! Led to me and my DM chasing the little things all over the house. We got rather good at catching them...

I would hate to step in one!

Bogeyface Sun 18-Nov-12 02:07:00

My sister stepped on one of our fish once and it popped. Nothing to do with a cat, the fish committed suicide by throwing itself out of the tank onto the kitchen floor.

I was 16, loving, kind and sympathetic, so I laughed my bloody head off, she was 14 and still says that she can feel it popping underfoot grin

Ullena Sun 18-Nov-12 02:23:26

Eeeewwwww!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now