Talk

Advanced search

To be excited about frozen peas and ice-cream

(6 Posts)
FishfingersAreOK Fri 16-Nov-12 15:10:45

After 7 months of living in a static caravan without access to a freezer (and only a poxy camping fridge to use) the building work is coming to an end, the kitchen is nearly finished and I have a working fridge freezer...

WHOOOOP WHOOOOPPP!!!!

So AIBU to be a little bit excited about the frozen peas and ice-cream I bought from Sainsbugs today. 7 months without access to free flowing peas has been tough. The DCs will be v excited about the ice-cream.

Peaaaas.....mmmm

ThreeWheelsGood Fri 16-Nov-12 15:47:53

Definitely not unreasonable! After living in various rented flats for eight YEARS without a freezer I moved into a nicer place last month with a freezer, it's changed my life! Seriously, saving leftovers, bread, getting ice cream and frozen veg, bliss!

whizmum Fri 16-Nov-12 15:54:23

I have some nice prawns from waitrose in my freezer. And loaves of bread so I don't have to keep buying them all the time!

And peas with a 'zip up' top smile

MyDaydream Fri 16-Nov-12 15:55:29

YANBU! When I moved into my first house I couldn't afford a freezer, I got stupidly excited about being able to go to the supermarket to buy ice lollys and fish fingers. I loved that £10 older than me freezer a lot more than my then DP!

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 15:59:32

Oooooooo exciting! I love my freezer, enjoys your peas and ice-cream grin

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 15:59:49

enjoy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now