Talk

Advanced search

to sit here and do nothing?

(8 Posts)
addictedismoving Fri 16-Nov-12 14:20:09

I'm moving house in a few weeks so have boxes to pack, I have a mountain of washing to do (its literally a mountain) my bedroom is a mess as I've been sorting clothes this morning, the kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it and the dining room floor needs to be mopped. There are a million and one other things I can and should be doing right now, but I'm shattered, I just want to sleep and by some miricle my dc (9 months and 2 years) are taking a very rare nap together.

I tried to sleep and I cant, so rather than getting on with something productive wibu to sit here and do nothing? or do I need a kick up the back side to motivate me into doing somehting?

GretaGip Fri 16-Nov-12 14:22:09

Nope, enjoy the peace, addicted.

Hope it's a long one.

plantsitter Fri 16-Nov-12 14:22:29

Your 9 month and 2 yr olds are taking a nap at the same time? DO NOT DO HOUSEWORK. But don't fritter time on mumsnet either. Go and have a bath, watch tv or read a book.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 16-Nov-12 14:22:58

No, enjoy the peace!

waitingimpatiently Fri 16-Nov-12 14:23:10

As long as you're aware you'll still have to do it all later with DC awake, YANBU at all. Enjoy your peace and quiet smile

MissWinklyParadiso Fri 16-Nov-12 14:28:19

Nah bollocks to it. You'll get it done, enjoy your relax

addictedismoving Fri 16-Nov-12 14:38:04

I knew it was too good to be true, dd2 is now awake and doesnt actually want to be confused why do they fight sleep so much?

I guess another load in the washing machiene and then on to tackle the kitchen.

mrskeithrichards Fri 16-Nov-12 16:46:49

Yanbu and see that washing? Stop fretting about it, bag it up and take it to the laundrette!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now