Talk

Advanced search

Annual Planning Calendars

(17 Posts)
LinedupandWaiting Thu 15-Nov-12 17:53:42

Am I being unreasonable to be hoping ot find a calendar for 2013 with one month shown at a time, LOTS of space to write on the 10-12 things I sometimes need to squeeze in each day and one which is made of ORDINARY PAPER that you can write on in biro & which won't accidentally rub out when you brush against it whilst making new entries??? I only seem to be able to find calendars with "pre-made stickers" & I have found from bitter experience, that I can only use these if I cut up my own little stickers & write onto those. Can anyone help??

FairyPenguin Thu 15-Nov-12 18:00:28

I have used this calendar for the last 2 years and it is brilliant. You can fit in 10-12 things a day, once you spread them across the 6 columns. The pocket is great as I put the school letters, party invites, tickets to things, birthday cards I've bought, etc.

www.lakeland.co.uk/40413/Family-Calendar-2013

Calendar Club are selling them this year as well.

LinedupandWaiting Fri 16-Nov-12 19:39:35

Hi FairyPenguin. Thanks for this, I've ordered one. Looks good.

LinedupandWaiting Thu 22-Nov-12 11:38:42

FairyPenguin - this is BRILLIANT!! Thank you so much! Ever so chuffed with it!!

FairyPenguin Wed 28-Nov-12 20:13:53

You are very welcome!

Wanttowrite Wed 28-Nov-12 20:47:52

Just to say Organised Mum website is great too - www.organised-mum.co.uk/home.php

downgoesthefence Wed 28-Nov-12 20:54:01

I like the WHS Family Organiser calendar - buy it every year.

EverlongLovesHerChristmasRobin Wed 28-Nov-12 20:56:25

I have had the organised mum one this year. You just tear the week off when you've done. It's been good and will order another for 2013.

Cbh1978 Wed 28-Nov-12 21:37:04

My mother used to have an nct wallplanner that showed the whole year on a big poster. Do they still exist? Or something similar?

CoolaSchmoola Wed 28-Nov-12 21:52:58

I had a calendar virtually identical to the Lakeland one last year - the layout/number of columns and boxes was the same.....

Except mine was Charlie and Lola! Oh YEAH! (Got stickers too grin).

Seriously though, I LOVED that calendar - we were living in Germany where they are fanatical about recycling and have loads of different rubbish collections and I was able to have a column just for bins!

Spatsky Wed 28-Nov-12 22:01:58

I have the Charlie and Lola one this year, it's great, has the pocket too.

Disappointedly I asked husband to pick up "basically the same thing for 2013" for me and he has got it completely wrong, no pocket no place for the pen, columns too small etc so will have do it myself.

GoingGoingGoth Wed 28-Nov-12 22:11:07

I love the Charlie & Lola calendar, but this year DD (8yo) says it's too babyish! Might get one anyway, just for me.

Northernlurker Wed 28-Nov-12 22:12:11

We're very happy with the Gruffalo one

CoolaSchmoola Thu 29-Nov-12 00:53:56

I was contemplating the Gruffalo one for this year.

DD was 2 months old when I bought the Charlie and Lola one - it was very much for me (and DH!)

Charlie and Lola are my favourite and my best grin.

ripsishere Thu 29-Nov-12 00:59:03

Charlie and Lola get right on my tits. Lola does, poor Charlie is carer/parent/entertainer/responsible person/playleader all rolled into one.
We are having a Tom Daley calendar if I ever get off my arse and order it.
Currently, we've got a TT one. Mark Owen is gesturing into the distance for November. It has sufficient space to write everything on in the little boxes underneath <no social life> sad

witchface Thu 29-Nov-12 08:27:43

I have the gruffalo one this year. The only problem with it is that the pocket is on december rather than behind all the months so if you are like me and have big pieces of paper in the pocket they cover up the days in december.

In fact i think the sticker sheet covers up days too so unless you dont want to use the pocket it's a bit annoying.

BumBiscuits Thu 29-Nov-12 09:20:07

We had the Simpsons calendar last year and hope to get this year's version.

We don't have a Bart in our family, just a Homer, Marge, Lisa and Maggie. We use the Bart column for general stuff. No stickers included last year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: