Talk

Advanced search

Aibu or is crimestories on itv....

(19 Posts)
strugglin Thu 15-Nov-12 14:20:58

Shit?!?

LST Thu 15-Nov-12 14:26:48

Terrible. I watched it yesterday. Mouth open... Complete tosh!

CindySherman Thu 15-Nov-12 14:28:01

Tell us more

I just switched it off. I honestly think I could act better than that and my last role was as a tree in a school play 30 years ago grin

manticlimactic Thu 15-Nov-12 14:43:34

I saw a bit of it yesterday. Shit is an understatement. All it is good for is ex soap star spotting.

strugglin Thu 15-Nov-12 14:59:48

Thats all i have done spotted ex soap stars and tried to work out which show they were in last.

toofattorun Thu 15-Nov-12 15:01:40

Hahaha!

rubycon Thu 15-Nov-12 16:40:06

I watch a lot of tripe - but its too bad even for me

strugglin Thu 15-Nov-12 19:03:25

I will be watching tomorrow to see if any of the brookside cast show their faces grin

strugglin Fri 16-Nov-12 14:06:40

Yay jimmy corkhill is back grin

manticlimactic Fri 16-Nov-12 14:14:26

Just came back to say that haha. Is that one from every soap now? I haven't watched it all.

FrillyMilly Fri 16-Nov-12 14:17:49

I tried to watch yesterday's with Sarah Lou from corrie. I managed 10 minutes. It's absolutely dire. I'm not sure I get it, is it supposed to be filmed as if its a documentary?

vintageviolets Fri 16-Nov-12 14:21:08

Pile of shite, yes it is.

Is that Darren Day I see? Oh dear, I'm sure he used to have a fairly respectable career.

QuanticoVirginia Fri 16-Nov-12 14:48:24

I think it's probably a bit too experimental for daytime itv.

It is filmed like a documentary and most of it is improvised. No one has actual scripts just story lines. Odd slot to give it. I think an hour is a bit overly long. Just watched the Jimmy Corkhill one. Wasn't gripped.

strugglin Fri 16-Nov-12 15:18:11

So far i have seen john paul from hollyoaks im sure he was in emmerdale as well, sarah lou jimmy corkhill, the lady who played teabag in a kids show i remember watching years ago, lewis from hollyoaks is the main policeman, darren day, and i think one of the ladies was in doctors and/or family affairs

strugglin John Paul from Hollyoaks did the reopening ceremony at a local pub recently. I would like to say it was a glamorous engagement for him but its a small, fairly rough pub in a small midlands market town. He must be so glad to get this show grin

MissWinklyParadiso Fri 16-Nov-12 15:33:28

Most of our role plays in police training were more engaging & realistic than this Tosh.

Darren Day - oh dear.

WorraLiberty Fri 16-Nov-12 16:10:19

It's the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen.

It actually made me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable for the actors grin

Mind you, that Police woman scares the shit out of me shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now