Talk

Advanced search

To hate maternity leave

(17 Posts)
Pickles77 Tue 13-Nov-12 17:45:06

Because it's made me a Housewives of New York city addict!!

frootshoots Tue 13-Nov-12 18:06:19

I love the whole real housewives franchise. I live vicariously through each and every one of the batshit crazy 'housewives'

Arthurfowlersallotment Tue 13-Nov-12 18:22:01

That's nothing. I now know everyone in Made In Chelsea by name.

cupcakeandtea Tue 13-Nov-12 18:24:10

Ooh me too. I record them and watch during the night feed. Theyre all nuts though. Especially Kelly.

Havingkitties Tue 13-Nov-12 19:04:47

My life revolves around getting home for 3:40pm to tune into ITV2. I blooming well love that crap! My favourite thing is to look at Alex's huuuuge earlobes. How doesn't she know her husband is gay?!

Gumby Tue 13-Nov-12 19:06:12

My first maternity leave I watched the whole of ER on rerun on sky
It was fab

PotteringAlong Tue 13-Nov-12 19:13:04

My maternity leave let me explore the joy of teen mom and teen mom 2 on MTV...!

Pickles77 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:13:12

Don't get me started on her husband I'll be here all night.
Ramona really makes me chuckle confused

Pickles77 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:20:44

Oh I love teen mom!!! I love macy!

Pongwiffy Tue 13-Nov-12 19:30:30

I love Sonja so much, sadly I saw this series at the start of my maternity, Kelly has some serious issues, and her upper arms scare me!

Pickles77 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:21:25

Her upper arms? What am I looking for?
On itv2 at 3.40 it seems a random order to me hmm or am I being stupid

freelancegirl Tue 13-Nov-12 20:32:59

There is also an itv2 plus 1 meaning you can catch it an hour later if you're still out and about. Am addicted. I keep worrying it's going to end when I see another one of the shows when they're all on the couch discussing the series with the presenter but thankfully there's been more. Am sure my four month old DS is going to develop a Jill NYC twang.

freelancegirl Tue 13-Nov-12 20:35:02

Btw, although Alex has become more irritating and she was in the wrong with that Jill thing, Sonja was so in the wrong with the gay marriage speech issue! Sometimes it's just like watching one long argument! Tense...

Pickles77 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:43:49

I quite like jill blush

Havingkitties Tue 13-Nov-12 20:50:42

I like Jill, she tells it like it is and is more normal looking than the others. I also love bobby her husband, he's such a sweet guy (and rolling in it!)

freelancegirl Tue 13-Nov-12 21:11:37

I like Jill too - she's (being edited as such at least) one of the more sane ones at the moment. I like Bethenny though. I was half tempted to google some of her products AND search the airwaves for her follow series' Bethenny gets married/ has a baby blush

Ouchdownthere Tue 13-Nov-12 21:22:46

Ooh that's what happened to me during maternity leave. I had quite a long run up to DS being born and was actually worried about missing out when he was born and I could no longer laze on the sofa watching.

When DS did finally make an appearance the TV didn't go on for a month, not because I was all PFB about the tv but I was in too much shell shock to deal with the drama.

Oh I lie, baby whisperer at 2am, 3am, 4am became my best friend.

Jill is my favourite, although one series Pinot Grigio lady had me rooting for her.

Oh such fond memories.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now