Talk

Advanced search

to want to find out exactly what Katie Hopkins DOES in her small business..

(103 Posts)
fancyanother Tue 13-Nov-12 14:03:07

and who in their right mind works for the woman? Every time I hear her, she is pontificating on something in a ridiculous and uninformed manner. I'm convinced her 'business' sitting at home, waiting to be rung up by some 'chat show' or news organisation who have been let down by someone who knows what they are talking about to spout some nonsense on any given subject. I'd love to be proven wrong though, just so I don't feel so stabby about the woman every time I think of her making a living out of making women feel bad all the time!

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:07:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HazeltheMcWitch Tue 13-Nov-12 14:09:23

I met her when she was a leadership consultant - before the Apprentice.
You'll be shocked I expect that she was an utter bitch.

Glitterknickaz Tue 13-Nov-12 14:11:01

I thought she was just a freelance rent a gob?
Hired to spout bigoted and misinformed 'opinion' in the manner of trolls r us?

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:14:10

TeWiDoesTheHulaInHawaii Tue 13-Nov-12 14:16:46

I didn't know that - now realise she was obviously the inspiration for House of Lies.

BlueberryHill Tue 13-Nov-12 14:17:04

HazeltheMcWitch, no I find that hard to believe. Was she any good at her job?

I couldn't believe her on Apprentice, she talked a good story but when it came down to it, I didn't rate her. All mouth, no delivery.

I would love to know what she actually did, I cannot see a company engaging her as a consultant. She is just crap.

LunaticFringe Tue 13-Nov-12 14:20:39

Glitterknickaz Tue 13-Nov-12 14:20:45

I think Blueberry's 'all talk' assertion would put her into rent a gob territory tbh.

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:23:26

TeWiDoesTheHulaInHawaii Tue 13-Nov-12 14:25:56

Katie needs to stop talking in the third person, or people will think she is crazy.

BupcakesAndCunting Tue 13-Nov-12 14:27:55

I thought that she was a professional Spitting Image puppet of Princess Anne?

If she is the new face of feminism, feminism can fuck off.

ConfusedPixie Tue 13-Nov-12 14:35:56

Has anybody else noticed on her site that hovering over the blue side puts a halo over the 'o' in Hopkins and hovering over the pink side whilst ignoring her gurning nakedness in all her glory puts devils horns over it?

<<boak>>

Did she ever respond to MNTowers on twitter?

LadyBeagle Tue 13-Nov-12 14:39:33

Isn't she just married to a rich bloke?

BupcakesAndCunting Tue 13-Nov-12 14:40:24

It's not often (if ever, actually) that I would level this at another woman but I bet she is an awful mother.

TeWiDoesTheHulaInHawaii Tue 13-Nov-12 14:49:14

I know what you mean Bup.

I feel very uncomfortable when I think of her passing on her ideas to her girls, I hope they will start to question them asap.

Tweasels Tue 13-Nov-12 14:50:15

Ah Bupcakes, you couldn't be more wrong. Don't forget she won the apprentice but turned the job down for her family.

It's not like she went through the whole process purely to raise her own profile and get a step on the ladder of media whoredom you know grin

BupcakesAndCunting Tue 13-Nov-12 14:51:11

You're right Tweasels. She could never be that cynical. She seems like a lovely woman, really wink

LadyBeagle Tue 13-Nov-12 14:51:53

She was also on I'm a Celebrity.
Media whore is about right.

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:54:28

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:55:10

Tweasels Tue 13-Nov-12 14:55:18

She really is a spectacular shit.

If something is pissing me off, I google images of her face and the anger magically transfers and I forget about what the initial source of irritation was.

It's a tried and tested form of anger management.

HazeltheMcWitch Tue 13-Nov-12 14:56:44

She's no longer married to rich chap. She was married to her older, v rich, now-ex boss (who owned the consultancy that employed her when I encountered her). He is very alpha.

I suspect she does not have any female friends. She'd prob describe herself as a 'man's woman'.

kim147 Tue 13-Nov-12 14:59:25

mrskeithrichards Tue 13-Nov-12 15:00:58

She's a human troll

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now