Talk

Advanced search

To think heather mills should get off my TV

(12 Posts)
Loveweekends10 Mon 12-Nov-12 08:27:13

Oh my god now she is on tv trying to get on the Paralympic ski team talking about all her injuries. I can't bear her. Why should she get air time? She hasn't even qualified for the team yet.

Trills Mon 12-Nov-12 08:28:45

YABU to think she should get off your TV.

You have somewhere near you a black box with buttons on it - if you press those buttons while pointing it in the direction of the TV you can make your TV get off her.

mrskeithrichards Mon 12-Nov-12 08:39:26

Heather hating is an Olympic sport in its own right and so 2010

Clawdy Mon 12-Nov-12 08:40:14

Yes,she is so annoying...and interesting the way the conversation somehow ended up in a dicussion about the amazing benefits of a vegan diet!

Loveweekends10 Mon 12-Nov-12 08:47:11

What will that woman not do to get on TV. She is probably going to start a company selling vegan sausages just to compete with Linda's.

ConferencePear Mon 12-Nov-12 08:52:13

Why not give yourself the pleasure of getting her off your TV - you could turn it off.

Loveweekends10 Mon 12-Nov-12 08:55:24

I turned her over but my point is she is back isn't she? BBC news giving her air time.

mrskeithrichards Mon 12-Nov-12 09:22:42

I found it more interesting than Girls Aloud and Stooshie.

TenMinutesLate Mon 12-Nov-12 09:34:48

The way she comes across reminds me of my DH ex......scarily the same!

Run for the hills!!!'n

OutragedAtThePriceOfFreddos Mon 12-Nov-12 09:55:04

Until she makes in into Team GB, she should be keeping quiet IMO. She is no more special than all the other potential paralympians.

CrapBag Mon 12-Nov-12 09:58:34

YANBU. If I see her, I will swiftly switch over.

"She is no more special than all the other potential paralympians." so true, but if she gets in I bet she will think she is something special.

Betterthedrivelyouknow Mon 12-Nov-12 19:27:49

How can you say she's not special?! Did you miss the description of how she has astounded medical science with her superhuman ability to heal her own injuries?
She's special alright hmm ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now