Talk

Advanced search

to be pissed off with dh

(6 Posts)
yorks05 Sun 11-Nov-12 22:27:21

So we were all out most of day yesterday. Dh on his own enjoying hobbies. Me with 3dc dc (1 2months old) visiting relatives. Hence very little housework got done. I put a wash on but never got round to emptying it.
Today I was out from 10 till about 4. Again with 2 of 3 dc. (including baby)Dh stayed home with 1 dc as he wanted to stay home.
I returned to find dh had emptied dishwasher (good) but also had dumped a load of his washing in front of washing machine.
AIBU to have expected him to have at leat unloaded clean washing and put new wash on.
Incidently nb dd is ebf so I am doing all the night wakings.

MrsCantSayAnything Sun 11-Nov-12 22:32:52

Just kick it to one side, wipe your arse on any that you miss and leave it at that.
He'll get the message.

WhoWhatWhereWhen Sun 11-Nov-12 22:37:50

What Mrs said.

blackeyedsusan Mon 12-Nov-12 00:42:53

no

let him do his own washing

YANBU. My DH wouldn't think to empty the washing machine but he would out clothes in the washing basket and is great at tidying, hoovering and doing the dishwasher if I'm out.

Dump his washing on his side of the bed, he'll work it out pretty soon.

StuntGirl Mon 12-Nov-12 00:48:50

Why on earth would he go to the effort of putting it in front of the washing machine without actually putting it in? The loon. Was he thinking of waiting til there was enough for a full load, or thinking you might want to put some of your stuff in with it when you got back maybe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now