Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be lounging on the sofa, all alone, whilst the rest of the family watch IASGMOOH upstairs?

(14 Posts)
FeckOffWithYourXmasBollocks Sun 11-Nov-12 21:09:58

I fecking hate it! My argument is that I bought the tv in the lounge, so ill decide what's on it!

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:11:43

What are they watching?

lovelyladuree Sun 11-Nov-12 21:13:02

YANBU it is fucking dross. Am wearing black armband for Downton.

FeckOffWithYourXmasBollocks Sun 11-Nov-12 21:17:32

Theyre watching "I'm a has been, humiliate me for entertainment!"

Onebadbackandalostpelvicfloor Sun 11-Nov-12 21:18:19

Yanbu. Walking dead is where it's at.

fosterdream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:19:45

My DH bought our TV or should I call it his?

I think your BU to say you bought the TV so you pick what's on, what if your Dh bought it and said it was his and was watching whatever he wanted to watch all the time. How would you feel?

That been said I hate those TV shows luckily so does DH and I have a book to read if I don't want to watch something

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:21:11

I see now. YANBU!

Can't deal with shit like that. Why would you want to see someone who was once in a advert for cheese in the jungle?!

I don't know who is in it and I don't care but that's roughly the sort of people that go in

FeckOffWithYourXmasBollocks Sun 11-Nov-12 21:23:48

I don't really dictate what we watch because the tv is mine, but I'm a little crotchety tonight, they're just humouring me! grin

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:26:35

I don't have a partner so I never have this problem. Normally I'm fighting with the toddler about him wanting to watch toy story for the 17th time that day grin

fosterdream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:29:55

Walking dead is great though we have to wait till tomorrow because we don't illegally stream it I recommended watching that :-)

FeckOffWithYourXmasBollocks Sun 11-Nov-12 21:32:46

I fucking hate IAS! It's shite. And I detest the flagrant murder of insects and invertebrates for entertainment! sad

fosterdream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:43:00

(Shock)

fosterdream Sun 11-Nov-12 21:43:55

[Shock] <trots to other room>

gordyslovesheep Sun 11-Nov-12 21:44:28

they are missing HOMELAND the idiots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now