Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to not send dd into nursery tomorrow?

(9 Posts)
ditsydoll Sun 11-Nov-12 18:38:59

DD has been ill since Monday. High temp, cough runny nose and diarrhea. She has had a high temperature for 6 days and its only just come down today.

She is still gagging like she's going to be sick when she's coughing, has a runny nose and still hasn't really eaten anything.

Other than that she's really picked up today and its nice to see her looking more like herself after 6 nights of her being so ill.

Do I send her in tomorrow or do I keep her off and make sure she's fully recovered first?

ChocolateTeacup Sun 11-Nov-12 18:40:22

Keep her off until she can eat normally and is driving you crazy with cabin fever

QuietNinjaTardis Sun 11-Nov-12 18:40:35

Keep her off. If she's been that unwell then even when she's perked up she'll need recovery time.

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Sun 11-Nov-12 18:40:44

I'd keep her off if you can. It's the time of year that plenty of bugs will be doing the rounds and sending her back too early could mean that she'll just pick up whatever else is about as her immune system won't be back up to strength yet.

Flicktheswitch Sun 11-Nov-12 18:42:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ditsydoll Sun 11-Nov-12 18:44:17

Yeah I though it was best for her to stay home, feel so sorry for her bored in the house but I think she needs to be fully recovered first.

She's been of nursery all last week and didn't know if I was being a little over precautious keeping her off again.

The poor thing has a little chapped nose and mouth too.

ImperialStateKnickers Sun 11-Nov-12 18:46:17

Hope she gets back up to full speed soon... and that she hasn't given it to you!

SissySpacekAteMyHamster Sun 11-Nov-12 18:52:04

If she is still coughing with a runny nose, I'd definitely keep her off. Better to send her back fighting fit, so she doesn't suffer a relapse.

Hope she is well soon.

ditsydoll Sun 11-Nov-12 18:58:35

Thanks everyone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now