Talk

Advanced search

To have finished off toddler DS's finger painting & left him to do the dishes?

(3 Posts)
abigboydidit Sun 11-Nov-12 11:12:32

Inspired by another thread I decided to break out the craft supplies & do some festive coloured finger painting with 18 month DS. Getting started was a military operation of putting down newspaper, splodging paint onto paper plates & gathering various household objects eg corks and egg cups to use as stamps.

Green 1st - all going swimmingly - then paused to wash the green off DS's entire upper limbs hands before moving on to red or yellow. Except DS was far more entertained by sploshing around in the basin and cleaning the paint off the makeshift "stamps".

All the stuff is out now and it's about as much fun as I'm allowed at 30 weeks pregnant. WIBU to have knocked out a few Christmas trees and the like, while DS did the tidying up?! I will, of course be passing all efforts off as his work and claim he's an artistic genius.

CheerMum Sun 11-Nov-12 12:13:14

not at all, when dd was a toddler I she had great fun making all of our Christmas cards one year watching me doing stamps of christmas trees and snowmen.

everyone adored my her handiwork.

abigboydidit Sun 11-Nov-12 15:27:14

I am rather pleased with the results blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now