Talk

Advanced search

to cover my fanjo with a napkin?

(15 Posts)
Flojo1979 Sat 10-Nov-12 09:31:52

I was on a first date, with a guy I've liked for ages so really wanted to make a lasting impression!
Choose a dress, he said I looked amazing in.......10 years ago blush it was a bit too tight blush
I wore a long coat, and we strolled to the restaurant, by the time I got there and took my coat off, I realised my dress had worked its way right up. I sat down quick and covered my fanjo with a napkin and spent the rest of the date wondering how I was going to get back out my seat (since discreetly wriggling and pulling on it didn't help!).
I quickly jumped up and put my coat on.
Tell me he didn't see my spandex, please tell me!

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sat 10-Nov-12 09:37:02

grin

<so helpful>

Feminine Sat 10-Nov-12 10:30:33

he might have been taking a peak~ who knows? grin

I doubt he would have known what he was looking at though, I think you are safe!

LynetteScavo Sat 10-Nov-12 10:34:56

He was probably using his napkin to cover up his erection

Ilovecake1 Sat 10-Nov-12 10:38:13

How did the date go? Hope all went well for you.

Flojo1979 Sat 10-Nov-12 13:24:58

lynette dc just asked why I'm laughing grin
Date went well, he wants another, but I've no babysitter sad what am I going to do sad

TessCowDirect Sat 10-Nov-12 13:27:31

grin

That's classic!

Softlysoftly Sat 10-Nov-12 13:28:17

You've known him 10years?

Hell have seen a camel hoof or two on you in that time I wouldn't fret it, they are wholly unavoidable grin

Softlysoftly Sat 10-Nov-12 13:28:48

He'll

puds11 Sat 10-Nov-12 13:29:19

Where are you flojo? If your DC's are well behaved ill look after them smile

Bogeyface Sat 10-Nov-12 13:34:56

How have you known him? As a friend, or a a colleague?

If you know him well enough to trust him, then could you invite him to dinner at your house? I wouldnt normally suggest this, but I started seeing DH after knowing him for 20+ years, so we had lots of dates at home.

Flojo1979 Sat 10-Nov-12 14:49:12

Yes I do trust him, knew him years ago when we were both married, now we r both divorced. I will invite him round, but I fear it won't last long if we can't get out.
Puds I live in NW

puds11 Sat 10-Nov-12 15:25:13

Ahhh no such luck then, i am east midlands.

Bogeyface Sat 10-Nov-12 17:59:01

If he is the sort that wouldnt be interested unless you are out every weekend then is he the sort that you would want?

If he knows you and knows your circumstances then he must also know that babysitters are hard to come by. If he is happy to date you now knowing that then dont assume he will lose interest smile

Flojo1979 Sat 10-Nov-12 22:22:12

Maybe not every wkend, but as his DC is a teenager and lives with his mum, with my young DCs full time, I do fear that we r at different stages.
His favourite band are playing at the wkend and hes def going but he'd love me to go to and moments like that don't come up often and I think if I pass it up then he might find someone who he can share his interests with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now