Talk

Advanced search

IABU to be a little bit disgusted that my DH

(24 Posts)
taxiforme Wed 07-Nov-12 22:40:59

has taken the home phone (upon which he is having a convo with his brother right now) into the loo. He is merrily cr**ping away whilst chatting?

He does this ALL he freaking time.

Is there something wrong with him?

....He is otherwise lovely though.

WorraLiberty Wed 07-Nov-12 22:43:18

My mate's son lost his phone and couldn't shit properly for 3 days

He was used to Facebooking and Tweeting while curling one out

PomBearWithAnOFRS Wed 07-Nov-12 22:46:15

A lad on my course at uni once dropped his soopah-doopah very expensive brand new smart phone down the loo while he was trying to "talk and go" at the same time grin - it was only one day old too, and was pretty much ruined grin
Not that we took the piss,,, oh no no no wink

Celticlassie Wed 07-Nov-12 22:47:08

Does his brother know? hmm

irishchic Wed 07-Nov-12 22:47:17

"curling one out" ... ah god worra did you have to use such an evocative phrase, i feel slightly ill now.

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Wed 07-Nov-12 22:47:32

All the time? HIBU

But occasionally, when caught out and it's 'touching cloth', well we've all done that....haven't we?

taxiforme Wed 07-Nov-12 22:47:58

This is the HOME PHONE though..

angry

BoysBoysBoysAndMe Wed 07-Nov-12 22:48:34

Normal man behaviour ime

Talking and crapping is apparently acceptable

But women are not allowed to fart hmm

taxiforme Wed 07-Nov-12 22:50:52

I hope his brother does not, god, its hideous!! He does not flush when he does it..but the last time it happened he left me to find out..f*cking hell..he really does do it all the time, not when he is caught short.

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Wed 07-Nov-12 22:51:15

They are in my house Boys and I pride myself on being the loudest (prize for smelliest currently contested by DS1 and DH)

WorraLiberty Wed 07-Nov-12 22:53:33

Curling one out/dropping the kids off at the pool/bombing porcelain harbour/launching a sea pickle...take your pick Irishchic grin

naturalbaby Wed 07-Nov-12 22:54:02

anti bac wipes.
How confident are you that he practices good handwashing?!

"Normal man behaviour ime

Talking and crapping is apparently acceptable "

Yeah, who says men can't multi-task! grin

flyoverthegoldenhill Wed 07-Nov-12 22:55:46

my dp can't do 2 things at the same time, and he is too lazy to phone his bro but he has plenty of other disgusting habits smile

irishchic Wed 07-Nov-12 23:08:33

aaaagggggghhh <runs out screaming with fingers in ears>

Launching a sea pickle - best one by far! From this day forward in my house we are going to launch sea pickles!

Jux Thu 08-Nov-12 00:39:39

I used to have my phone on a long enough lead that I could reach all corners of my flat. I have been woken by a call, answered it, gone to the loo, brushed my teeth, had a bath, made and eaten breakfast, got dressed, brushed my hair - all while chatting to the person who woke me.

PickledFanjoCat Thu 08-Nov-12 00:46:30

Clipping one off dp says. Yuck.

GiserableMitt Thu 08-Nov-12 03:38:09

DH says 'pinching a loaf'.

SomewhereInCanada Thu 08-Nov-12 03:45:45

DH says, "Ahh, that's the best part of me gone".

GiserableMitt Thu 08-Nov-12 03:49:31

Somewhere grin

MortimersRaven Thu 08-Nov-12 03:56:08

I was shocked to discover my DP and his male friends chart theirs on a 'mars-bar scale'

Cadmum Thu 08-Nov-12 04:04:35

Grimmmmm! My dh did this once. I was so apauled that I teased him mercilessly and I doubt he would do it again.
In his defence, we live overseas and are lucky to hear from Dh's brother every couple of years. I still think he could have passed the phone to one of our dcs while he ran to the loo...

Softlysoftly Thu 08-Nov-12 04:21:15

DH does it and like yours doesn't flush because if the caller heard it that would be rude hmm.

The day I caught him with a lounge side table in front of him on which sat my laptop whilst "launching a sea pickle" <<boak>> was not a good day for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now