Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to go to bed right now?

(7 Posts)
PurplePidjin Wed 07-Nov-12 19:55:56

36+5. Evil indigestion. Bathroom is upstairs for inevitable pee-every-five-minutes. Tired from 8 months of bad sleep. Hips starting to grumble. Fuck all on the telly.

But.

Dp's been at work all day and i want to spend the time with him (he wouldn't mind either way)

Help!

StrawberriesTasteLikeLipsDo Wed 07-Nov-12 19:57:08

YWBU buuut only because ive gotta stay up to do my insulin.. Otherwise get yee to bed! grin

MonsterBookOfTyFawkes Wed 07-Nov-12 19:57:25

Go bed! I went to bed at 8.30pm latest from 28 weeks grin

Musomathsci Wed 07-Nov-12 19:57:37

Any reason why he can't come and join you for chat / cuddles / wine etc?

MyLastDuchess Wed 07-Nov-12 19:57:41

Go for it. I have been going to bed whenever I feel like it for the past 38 weeks. Get some rest while you can!

mmmnoodlesoup Wed 07-Nov-12 19:58:11

33w here and I'm ready for bed too smile back is killing me and my new firm mattress is a'calling.

PurplePidjin Wed 07-Nov-12 20:07:47

Ha ha love the consensus!

Muso, only because he only ever sleeps for about 5-6 hours so if he goes at 10pm he wakes by 4 am for the day (means i usually wake up to cuddles though, which is nice cos it means PidjChick wriggles less!) Suits him better to come later and sleep through to the 6am alarm. Neither of us drinks much, so no wine in the house and no motivation to go and get some!

If I'm bright eyed and bushy-tailed at sparrow fart tomorrow, I'm blaming you lot wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now