Talk

Advanced search

To think my day can not get worse..boob related

(26 Posts)
Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 17:17:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WorraLiberty Wed 07-Nov-12 17:20:14

Lol @ mad booby lady grin

My neighbours think I'm utterly bonkers so would have seen that as normal behavior from me.

KaraStarbuckThrace Wed 07-Nov-12 17:23:52

LOL! I accidently flashed our postie, when I was bfing DS. He knocked at the door as he had a parcel, so I thought I would be clever and answer the door while DS was busy feeding. Unfortunately he decided to come off as I was signing for it blush
Luckily it was our regular lady postie!
I also accidently flashed my bra after feeding DD at our window cleaner - totally forgot to pull my top down before shouting out of the bedroom window that I would be down in a minute with his money blushblush

12ylnon Wed 07-Nov-12 17:27:47

Ahhhahaha, brilliant. I wouldn't worry about it, probably made his day!

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 17:28:30

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Wed 07-Nov-12 17:39:51

Pretend it didn't happen. My neighbour and I have both never seen each other in our knickers while drawing the curtains, oh no.

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 18:39:14

McChristmasPants2012 Wed 07-Nov-12 18:42:30

Ignore, I bet it will never be bought up.

emsyj Wed 07-Nov-12 18:44:30

I went out into the street with my boob hanging out once. I only realised when I got in the car and nearly sliced my nipple off with the seat belt. Fortunately nobody saw, although it was a narrow thing as a neighbour did come out of the house just as I hooked the bra back in place.

Three of my neighbours saw me cross the street in my dressing gown and slippers with no makeup on and hair in foils when my boiler broke whilst the hairdresser was doing my highlights. Then a fourth (kind) neighbour obviously saw me when I hammered on her door and begged to cadge a shower. And so did her mum and dad and husband and sister and brother in law, who were all round at hers having lunch that day. Oh well.

corlan Wed 07-Nov-12 18:46:14

I bet you felt like a right tit!

<Look,someone had to say it.>

MulledWineOnTheBusLady Wed 07-Nov-12 18:46:56

mad boob lady

I am so stealing this for a future namechange!

emsyj Wed 07-Nov-12 18:47:51

Oh, and interestingly, if you go to the loo in our bathroom whilst the bedroom door is open, you can see right into opposite neighbour's DS's room. I discovered this late one evening when it was dark outside so I was fully illuminated on my, ahem, throne. Neighbour kindly pretended not to have noticed. Same neighbour was very gracious when DD did a wee on her deep pile rug a few weeks ago.

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 07-Nov-12 18:53:55

i once removed my zip up cardi to show someone something on my back forgetting i didnt have a vest top under it like i normally did or a bra.

so i actually flashed them and he was an mp

IceNoSlice Wed 07-Nov-12 18:58:47

Hahahahahaha! I haven't done this (yet) but it is only a matter of time. Luckily there is a mirror by the door which should prevent postman flashing, but the light/curtains/window thing? Accident waiting to happen.

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 19:49:14

Trills Wed 07-Nov-12 19:51:03

YABU - your day could get worse.

You could have a power cut and see that the only house on your street with power is that neighbour, and your phone is out of battery, so you have to go to his house to ask to use the phone to call the electricity company.

Cozy9 Wed 07-Nov-12 20:10:45

A normal house phone doesn't need electricity to work.

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 20:11:36

technoduck Wed 07-Nov-12 20:34:31

I flashed the poor chap who came to fix are boiler. Had just finished feeding ds when he came downstairs to tell me what needing doing and what parts he had to get, half way through this I realized that my boob way still out and had to "tuck" it back in while he was still talking to me. No wonder he didn't make eye contact with me after that.

TessCowDirect Wed 07-Nov-12 20:36:18

grin

The etiquette would have been to get the other one out as well.

OHforDUCKScake Wed 07-Nov-12 21:07:29

I have done the very same thing, exactly how you described it. Three times now.

Why dont I learn?

Or get nets. confused

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 21:08:10

TessCowDirect Wed 07-Nov-12 21:13:25

Have you peeped through the curtains? He might still be out there!!

Raspberrysorbet Wed 07-Nov-12 21:14:26

Fakebook Wed 07-Nov-12 21:14:52

That'll teach you for wanting to stick fireworks up people's bums. wink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now