Talk

Advanced search

to not feed my DB? (Lighthearted)

(9 Posts)
SlightlyConfusedAlwaysMad Mon 05-Nov-12 15:20:45

My brother is doing me a massive favor by babysitting tonight. For free. He requested I make a chilli con carne for dinner which I have.

Onions, garlic, mince, kidney beans (in chilli sauce), green pepper, sweetcorn, tin of tomatoes, seasoning and chilli powder.

He has arrived, looked in the pot and said it doesn't look right. WIBU to serve him a slice of bread and butter on my way out the door? grin

Ithinkitsjustme Mon 05-Nov-12 15:23:50

YABU where are the peppers??? grin

SlightlyConfusedAlwaysMad Mon 05-Nov-12 15:29:40

It's got green peppers!

elfycat Mon 05-Nov-12 15:30:58

YABU. Don't give him an alternative - the kids will be watching. He needs to eat the meal you prepared or go without.

OneMoreChap Mon 05-Nov-12 15:31:38

No cumin? No cocoa? No chilis [fresh and dried]? No tomato puree?

Sweetcorn <boak>

StuntGirl Mon 05-Nov-12 15:32:15

I wouldn't even give him the bread and butter! Do you have any dog biscuits? Or a tupperware dish of something questionable in the fridge?

ImperialFireworksInMyKnickers Mon 05-Nov-12 15:32:57

OneMoreChap you do realise you're about to join OP's brother - with a pot of Chilli dripping over your head...

SlightlyConfusedAlwaysMad Mon 05-Nov-12 15:37:59

Cocoa in chilli? No fresh chillies as I can never get the heat right and try to blow our heads off. Hmm maybe a suitable punishment.

No dog biscuits but I do have rabbit pellets, however I'd still like to go out tonight hense the offer of bread and butter.

Ithinkitsjustme Mon 05-Nov-12 15:48:41

blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now