Talk

Advanced search

To start collecting tin cans and build a bunker in the garden to avoid the coming plague?

(8 Posts)
redwallday Mon 05-Nov-12 14:51:07

Is it just me or is there a epidemic going on out there? Everyone I know has either just had or is just starting with a vile sickness bug that seems to last days! I've been ill all week with a bad chest and now the kids are ill. It's actually freaking me out how fast these bugs are spreading! I'm sure this isn't normal for this time of year.

BigBoobiedBertha Mon 05-Nov-12 14:53:20

Sadly it is very normal for the time of year. Usually peaks around Christmas and eases off in the New Year ime.

WorraLiberty Mon 05-Nov-12 14:54:35

Always been the same at this time of year IME

EuroShagmore Mon 05-Nov-12 14:59:31

Everyone around me appears to be in fine fettle...

Lilylightfoot Mon 05-Nov-12 14:59:42

It's just that time of year!But we'v had a rotten summer, so we are bit low. - Ifyou build the bunker do't take to meay baked beans in.

redwallday Mon 05-Nov-12 15:00:41

Perhaps I've been lucky before but I swear it's never been this bad before. I'd say over 60% of my friends (not all from same group, one lives 2 hours away) currently have a sickness bug! sad

MissPants Mon 05-Nov-12 16:37:48

Doesn't hurt to be prepared. If the plague doesn't happen then save the supplies for the zombies. Yanbu. Tis only sensible.

Latara Mon 05-Nov-12 16:50:31

If you get a sickness bug then you wish you were a dead zombie, it's so horrible being sick!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now