Talk

Advanced search

to ring Tesco and ask for cutlery vouchers

(10 Posts)
Regbooboo Sat 03-Nov-12 04:51:04

I shop online weekly with Tesco and spend around £140 a time. I usually receive a petrol voucher with the invoice - I don't drive but I pass them on. I went into a Tesco store today and was given cutlery vouchers. I really like the Alessi cutlery and would love some new bits for Christmas. As Tesco have never offered me the cutlery vouchers with my weekly online shop would it be unreasonable to ring customer services and ask for some cutlery vouchers (I need around 30). There are some being sold on ebay if I have no luck with Tesco but I am worried they could be fake ...

NickyNackyNooNoo Sat 03-Nov-12 05:45:20

I guess you can ask for nothing, worse case scenario Tesco say no. If you don't ask you'll never know smile

Sokmonsta Sat 03-Nov-12 06:07:33

I would as mine are always stapled to my order.

CasperGutman Sat 03-Nov-12 06:10:21

The cutlery vouchers you should have received with your online order are probably for sale on eBay right now!

lollilou Sat 03-Nov-12 15:38:59

What! You can sell them on Ebay? I've been chucking mine in the bin! Off to find out what the're worth.

EricNorthmanIsMyMaker Sat 03-Nov-12 15:40:25

I've got about 15 you can have :-)

brightermornings Sat 03-Nov-12 15:41:18

I've got 3 pm me your address I'll post them to you.

valiumredhead Sat 03-Nov-12 15:41:44

I'm not getting any vouchers when I do an online shop either - I will ring tomorrow as well!

whensteaready Sat 03-Nov-12 16:01:43

I have loads and i mean loads pm me with your address and i will be happy to send them to you.

ApplesinmyPocket Sat 03-Nov-12 16:11:32

It seems a bit hit and miss. I seemed to throw away loads when I wasn't bothering to collect them, and now I've decided I'd quite like the cutlery, they haven't sent any the last two times grrr. I ASKED for some in store the other day because the cashier forgot and he just wrenched off a few without counting.

We have till 24 Dec to collect and 6 Jan to redeem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now