Talk

Advanced search

to think that if the dog-poo bin is full, you should...

(11 Posts)
mycatlikestwiglets Fri 02-Nov-12 10:25:59

take your bagged up crap home, not create a little pyramid of dog poo filled bags on the ground beneath the bin? This is what people have done by the one 2 minutes walk from my house.

Seriously, do people think this is acceptable or AIBU?

Rachel130690 Fri 02-Nov-12 10:46:05

This is disgusting. I assume there could be one on further up road?

mycatlikestwiglets Fri 02-Nov-12 10:54:30

Not sure where the next one is, but the one in question is at the start/end of a popular dog-walking route so I imagine people are either leaving their deposits there on their way home or can't be bothered to keep hold of them until the next bin. I'm minded to put a sign up telling them to take their crap home

DameMargotFountain Fri 02-Nov-12 10:55:41

i'm in 2 minds about this

piles of shitty bags on the ground might look unsightly but it's better than NOT scooping, isn't it?

and how will your local council know how much the facility is needed if everyone takes their shit home with them?

Sparklingbrook Fri 02-Nov-12 10:57:11

This is the second dog poo thread today and I agree with the OP on both. Just take it home dog owners. And call the council and tell them the bins full as well.

WitchesTit Fri 02-Nov-12 10:58:57

Near me the dog walkers like to fling little bags of dog poo into the branches of trees. They must have been doing it all summer as now the leaves have mostly fallen, there are little bollocky bags of strange fruit suspended everywhere.

Sparklingbrook Fri 02-Nov-12 11:00:06

That is vile Witches. there should be a doggie DNA database so the owners could be traced. What is wrong with people?

FlaminNoraImPregnantPanda Fri 02-Nov-12 11:01:00

I think that if dog owners have been responsible enough to pick up then the council should bloomin well pull their fingers out and provide somewhere for them to dispose of it on what is known as a popular dog walking spot. Failure here is with the council for not emptying the bin/providing a big enough bin.

mycatlikestwiglets Fri 02-Nov-12 11:06:49

Well, yes, the council should obviously be emptying the bin more often. But really, you think that's a valid excuse for just leaving dog crap bagged up on the ground? If a dog owner has been responsible enough to bag it up, why on earth don't they realise that they should take it home with them if they can't find a bin to put it in? confused

Tailtwister Fri 02-Nov-12 11:23:11

Yanbu. Never ceases to amaze me what some people think is acceptable. Completely disgusting. Also, what's th deal with hanging th bags on trees and bushes. Carry the bloody stuff. Don't leave it lying around so the rest of us have to look at it!

Tailtwister Fri 02-Nov-12 11:25:04

Hexastyle mycat. Totally unacceptable and gives all dog owners a bad name when they don't deserve it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now