Talk

Advanced search

Help with the ex

(5 Posts)
ShouldaWouldaCoulda Fri 02-Nov-12 07:16:23

I posted this in relationships and got 2 measly replies so thought id post here.
Not really an AIBU but i think there's one in here somewhere...

AIBU to expect my to leave me the fuck alone?

Ill try and summarise best I can.
6 year relationship split up for various different reasons, selfish, unappreciative, lazy, you get the gist.

I asked him to move out when I was five month pg with ds3 he obliged told me I held him back didn't need/want me would be better off without.
I asked him if he wanted to work things out because if not then there would be no going back for us.

Roll on 5 months later ds3 now 4 weeks old he wants to get back together, he's going to change, do whatever I want to make it work blah blah blah.
He has admitted to shagging a couple of other women so there's my line, he's crossed it, no going back as far as I am concerned.
Plus I'm happier on my own than i have been in a long time.
So I've told him all of this but still he still refuses to accept.

His replies vary from "I love you, ill do anything" to " ill never let you be with another man." Plus a few " if you don't do it for me, do it for the kids "

I've tried the gentle "sorry I still love you but just cant forgive you" approach (true)

and the hard line "your a cunt I deserve better fuck you" type responses
(true again)

Nothings working.

pictish Fri 02-Nov-12 07:20:09

"I'll never let you be with another man"

How does he imagine he's going to stop you? What does that mean? Sounds like a threat!

"If you don't do it for me, do it for the kids"

He's manipulative too.

Just keep giving him the flat no.

IvorHughJackolantern Fri 02-Nov-12 07:21:16

I know you only got 2 replies but they were sensible ones. Yes, limit discussion to simply saying 'Not interested' and if he won't get the message and continues making remakrs like 'I'll never let you be with another man' tell him that unless he desists you'll report him to the police for harassment, if that's what you believe it to be.

Strawhatpirate Fri 02-Nov-12 07:31:47

Always remember NO is a complete sentence.

MrsTomHardy Fri 02-Nov-12 07:47:40

Just keep saying No.
Do not go back for the sake of the kids, it just won't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now