Talk

Advanced search

Ex too poorly dd trick treating?

(11 Posts)
piglettsmummy Wed 31-Oct-12 18:21:16

I'm furious! She's just got over a really bad cold has temp control issues so is havin to wear double layers along with snowsuit and footmuff just to keep normal temperature and he's walked her round in a thin jacket and leggings for some bloody sweets!! I thought he'd have used his common sense! I'm furious! And he said "what is it to do with me?" we'll a lot now il have to cope with the consequences for the next week an half!!

gordyslovesheep Wed 31-Oct-12 18:25:05

poorly HOW leukemia or a cold?

difficult to know if YABU, PFB or have a point based on your original rant post

gordyslovesheep Wed 31-Oct-12 18:27:10

sorry you did say cold - honestly I doubt it will have harmed her in anyway x yab a bit U

TinyDancingHoofer Wed 31-Oct-12 18:28:30

YABU if it is just a cold. Did she have fun?

quoteunquote Wed 31-Oct-12 18:30:17

You have to chop both legs off mine to stop them wanting to go trick treating.

piglettsmummy Wed 31-Oct-12 18:33:42

She has complex needs which cause breathin problems which. Have been really bad recently (needing oxygen) we have staying in most days so she isn't so bad plus she has had a cold not a bad thing but for her a cold normally lands us in hospital! ( sorry i didn't clarify!)

PickledFanjoCat Wed 31-Oct-12 18:35:42

I can see you'd worry but on the other hand I bet she loved it.

Tricky one.

gordyslovesheep Wed 31-Oct-12 18:39:02

see when you tell us the facts then yes I think he was out of order - I bets she's fine but I understand why you would be pissed off !

piglettsmummy Wed 31-Oct-12 18:45:22

Yeah oops forgot to add I was so angry when I was typing :/

Sampette Wed 31-Oct-12 20:34:52

Surely you'd rather she enjoyed her childhood? I'm sure he took care of her and made sure she wasn't going to freeze to death.

Whilst I understand why you'd be upset, do you not think it's important for her to have a bit of fun and feel normal like the rest of the kids?

piglettsmummy Thu 01-Nov-12 09:36:54

She's only 2 so it's not something she would remember anyway we plan to take her next year if her health is good but will be piling the layer on x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now