Talk

Advanced search

to think that the Orange website should work if they're going to charge for paper billing?

(10 Posts)
happygonicky Wed 31-Oct-12 11:47:43

I've gone down the paperless billing route for Orange phone bills because it seemed wasteful to pay for paper billing, only to find that every time I log to see why I'm being charged more than I expected per month, the billing bit of the website is conveniently down - as it was last month.

So last month I forgot to look back again and work out why I was being charged so much, and am back to square one. Can't access bills and am now trying to summon the energy to sit and hold for the ten hours it will take to get through to them by phone. I can't be the only person this happens to! I'm sure it's a ploy to get round charging people more than they should? Why are Orange so devious/crap?

AlwaysHoldingOnToStarbug Wed 31-Oct-12 12:03:34

Their website is completely shit. I've lost count of the amount of times I've tried to pay my bill on there, it says it's gone through, but hasn't, so I've had to pay again. In fact I'm on there at the moment trying to pay and it isn't working at all now. Get it together Orange.

happygonicky Wed 31-Oct-12 13:42:02

I've just renewed my contract with them because they haven't been too bad, on the whole, now I regret it!

JenFrankenstein Wed 31-Oct-12 14:16:04

It won't let me do anything as it thinks I'm contract even though I'm PAYG.

BoneyBackJefferson Wed 31-Oct-12 14:19:09

Don't go with orange they are a bunch of tossers.

(I'm not bitter about the shit that they have caused me by being inept)

Sallyingforth Wed 31-Oct-12 14:35:42

Orange's turn today!
All the phone networks treat customers like shit.

Customer support is expensive and they would rather you just went away. Orange know that for every customer leaving there is one coming from O2 or Vodafone or more likely 3. The other networks know the same. It's called 'churn' and it's just part of the industry.

madhairday Wed 31-Oct-12 14:41:23

YANBU. The website is shite and the customer 'service' line shiter. I wish I wasn't on a contract with them. Just started my dd on a PAYG monthly 'goodybag' with giffgaff and it seems brilliant, much better value. Will be going with them when I can.

happygonicky Wed 31-Oct-12 16:33:57

That's the thing, isn't it? It's not like there's an alternative I think would be better. They can treat us like crap and get away with it.

scarletfingernail Wed 31-Oct-12 16:42:00

Their website is shite. Every single time I try and log on the website is either down or takes an age to load anything up. I suspect the plan I'm on is not the one I agreed to. Can I get to look at what plan they have decided I'm on? No. Then I forget about it for a few weeks. Then I get charged yet again an amount I don't think can be right and so it starts all over again.

I don't even bother calling them any more. I get too stressed and end up not being very nice.

JamieandtheMagicTorch Wed 31-Oct-12 17:37:52

Yanbu

Imhave never been able to view my Account online. I have nev been able to get through to anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now