Talk

Advanced search

To think cabin fever will kill me before tea time!

(8 Posts)
MummyPig24 Tue 30-Oct-12 15:43:58

We have a plumber in today putting an electric shower in. He arrives an hour late at about 10.30. I thought he'd be done by about 2 and I could get out with the kids seeing as its not raining. I've been up since 4 nd kids since 6 so it seems like a long day already. A friend popped in this morning which was lovely. I've had the craft box out but nothing seemed to interest the dcs. Ds is going mad and currently wrestling a stuffed lion!

The plumber has gone to the shop so we have to wait for him to get back. Cbeebies currently occupying dd but I'm bored too! Think the dcs and I will have strangled each other by the tea time! Might make them an early tea and get out for a walk while its still light providing plumber has gone by. then!

Youpeopleareallwrong Tue 30-Oct-12 23:23:46

Nobody cares

Vagabond Tue 30-Oct-12 23:30:56

Ah, I care. I lost track of how many kids you have though since you added so many times, so many kids and what time the plumber came...

People just scan posts and you added too many numbers to too many elements..

Nobody has the time to read this..... I've scanned your post three times and I still don't know what your problem is. Short attention span.

WheresMrMonkey Wed 31-Oct-12 03:55:56

Hope the day got better smile

StrawberrytallCAKE Wed 31-Oct-12 05:35:06

What a couple of narky posters! I understood it very clearly.

Hope you get out today and it's better smile

ripsishere Wed 31-Oct-12 05:40:48

I understood too.
I had a similar week, DH and DD were on half term. I wanted to take her out, but every single day it rained. Hard. Monsoony hard.

knackeredmother Wed 31-Oct-12 05:46:12

Why couldn't you go out while the plumber was there?

MummyPig24 Wed 31-Oct-12 06:09:06

The plumber had to keep going in and out and calling me up to ask questions, where stopcock was etc. Anyway we ended up going to collect conkers after tea. So we survived!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now