Talk

Advanced search

to have just one afternoon where my DC don't bicker?

(8 Posts)
Myliferocks Tue 30-Oct-12 14:51:39

That's it really!

They were doing so well and then 5 minutes ago the low level bickering started.
I find this harder to deal with than the full on arguing and the bickering can go on for ages as well.
They are already doing separate activities within the house but that doesn't seem to have stopped them.
Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

CoffeeDog Tue 30-Oct-12 15:29:09

I have a 6yr old girl and twin 3yr old boys.... dear god they have wound me up today. dosnt help one of the twins keeps spiking a temp of 40 every 3 or 4 hours so is extra wingy/clingy before fealing better and running about like a loon, annoying the crap out of his brother and sister

HOW is a leek a weapon FFS ....... if i hear M U M M Y one more time i swear to god my head may actually explode.....

Myliferocks Tue 30-Oct-12 16:36:04

My 12 yr old and 10 yr old DD's have finally exploded with each other. Hopefully this now means they will stay away from each other.
I can now hear my 10 yr old winding her 9 & 8 yr old brothers up.
At least the 16 yr old has gone out!
They spent all summer out playing and are now cooped up indoors.
I can't even say it will soon be bedtime!
Aaaaarrrgggh 12 yr old is now starting on everybody.
This is why I never have alcohol in the house during the week! brew

HairySpidersInYourUnderwear Tue 30-Oct-12 16:36:45

I demand that for my birthday.

Myliferocks Tue 30-Oct-12 19:16:55

grin
When they ask me what I would like for my birthday I always tell them peace and quiet.
I'm still waiting! smile

QueenMaeve Tue 30-Oct-12 19:58:39

I had my older 3 (ds 10,8,6)out on Saturday at a Halloween fun day, and was on the phone to dh before we left to drive home. They're being so good I told him, not a cross word. I haven't had to say a word to any of them. We're having such a lovely day.
Then I had to stop the car on the motorway on the way home as they were knocking 7 bells out of each other. It didn't last long <sigh>

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Tue 30-Oct-12 20:43:10

Be grateful that you have more than one child! My DS was in such a bloody mood today, but with no siblings to take it out on, I was the prime target angry.

I can do NOTHING right!

Myliferocks Tue 30-Oct-12 22:12:18

I have that, QueenMaeve, as well!

As soon as I think to myself that they are being good, ww3 normally starts.
They sometimes start just as their dad walks through the door and I find myself saying " but they've been good all day. This has only just started" I'm sure he thinks it's him!
Alliwant I'm glad it happens in any size household although I do feel your pain with it being directed at you!
Definitely time for brew.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now