Talk

Advanced search

To not admit to dp that I shat myself too?

(13 Posts)
dirtyduds Mon 29-Oct-12 20:56:18

namechange!

Dp and I have both had a bit of a tummy bug. Thought it was pretty much over and done with. . This morning I got up to see dp's boxer shorts in the sink - (rubbed out) and assumed 'skiddies' bless him.

He was a bit sheepish when he got in from work though and it transpires that he'd shat himself during the night. He's mortified! He also 'sharted' a bit when he bent down to pick ds up!'

Now - I know I should be sympathetic but I got the giggles and have ribbed him mercilessly all evening. I'm loving it!

Thing is - I did the same thing the night before but didn't tell him. I feel bad but only a tiny bit. I know I'm being unreasonable really but I can't stop laughing at him. I'm horrible!

AKissIsNotAContract Mon 29-Oct-12 20:58:10

I think you should tell him. DP and I always laugh about the times we've shat ourselves. In fact, DP first knew he wanted to marry me after I pissed myself!

ScaryHalloweenNameChange Mon 29-Oct-12 20:59:18

Are you the person who was asking about the month old chicken in the freezer?

dirtyduds Mon 29-Oct-12 21:00:55

Lol - scary, no - I'm not!

OpheliaPayneAgain Mon 29-Oct-12 21:12:25

Does no one have eany decorum and the need to keep their ablutions to themselves? lavatorial humour is just so unbecoming, let alone posting you can't keep your bowels in order for a gazillion strangers to read about.

ScaryHalloweenNameChange Mon 29-Oct-12 21:18:45

Oooooh Ophelia! Get you with your big words!

dirtyduds Mon 29-Oct-12 21:18:54

Oh lighten up Ophelia - me and dp are humans, accidents happen. We've had a good giggle about it!

teacherandguideleader Mon 29-Oct-12 21:27:22

I realised my bf was a keeper after I had had an accident. Severe stress (work related) had got the better of me. He cleaned everything up saying 'oh well when we've got kids the place will be full of shit anyway'.

bedmonster Mon 29-Oct-12 21:29:15

Alright Ophelia, bet your last name is Bottom...

HatchettOScary Mon 29-Oct-12 21:30:35

Poo troll, is that you?

amothersplaceisinthewrong Mon 29-Oct-12 21:35:18

OP

Too much information! Thankfully, I have finished my dinner.

justmyview Mon 29-Oct-12 21:44:16

gross

SoleSource Mon 29-Oct-12 21:45:36

Bedmonster LOL7

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now