Talk

Advanced search

To go out...?

(20 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 16:32:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

akaemmafrost Mon 29-Oct-12 16:33:44

I would! If the night before he's going perhaps not but a few days away? Well I'd be out the door already smile.

DawnOfTheDee Mon 29-Oct-12 16:34:15

Is this the only opportunity for a night in together? You said he leaves in a couple of days so presumably you can go out tonight and you can have your night in together tomorrow or something?

MrsTerryPratchett Mon 29-Oct-12 16:35:29

If it's not the last night YANBU. When are you getting your couple of weeks off BTW?

MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 16:36:37

DawnOfTheDee Mon 29-Oct-12 16:37:28

You're right. It isn't necessary.

Go out. MN commands you to. <bossy>

Kalisi Mon 29-Oct-12 16:37:32

If it's truly the last night personally I'd stay in but as other posters have said, it's in a couple of days so in that case i'd go out.

Thumbwitch Mon 29-Oct-12 16:38:20

Buggrit, I'd go too! It's not the last night before he goes, so yes, do it. smile

MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 16:38:47

MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 16:39:33

MrsTerryPratchett Mon 29-Oct-12 16:40:46

Hooray, have a lovely time.

MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 17:18:55

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Mon 29-Oct-12 17:21:04

Tell him to 'Bog off!'. He has no right to be in a strop about you going out, he needs to man up and grow up.

HeinousHecate Mon 29-Oct-12 17:26:04

I'd go.

It's a shame he's in a strop. don't let him change your mind.

It's one evening out of three. He's being silly. He's only going to be gone a bloody fortnight!

He can use that evening to enjoy some time just him and the kids. Give them his full attention, play with them. Since he's going to be missing them too. That'll be nice for him and them.

My husband is headed to Kenya in a little over a week. He'll be gone a month (possibly more. He may not be back until christmas).

He is booking me up with days out and time to myself to sustain me for the long nights ahead grin.

Your husband is going to miss you, and that's lovely. And you should certainly spend some time together before he goes/when he comes back.

But he is failing to consider that it is nice to go off and please yourself and have some time totally to yourself to do what you please.

Thumbwitch Mon 29-Oct-12 17:28:23

He's no business being in a strop with you - he's pissing off on a jolly for 2w, how very dare he!

Tell him not to be a selfish arse and go out and enjoy yourself. He needs to grow up.

halcyondays Mon 29-Oct-12 17:36:07

If he's buggering off for two weeks, he has a cheek moaning about you going out for one evening.

GhostofMammaTJ Mon 29-Oct-12 17:53:12

I am hoping you are too busy getting ready to see this. Stick to your guns. You are having one night out compared to his two weeks away. He is getting off lightly!!

Kalisi Mon 29-Oct-12 18:00:21

DON'T YOU DARE BACK DOWN OP!! And yes the caps are absolutely necessary!

MrsWolowitz Mon 29-Oct-12 18:50:54

Kalisi Mon 29-Oct-12 19:00:54

Oh I do love a happy ending! Have a good night, and give him a squidge he's just gonna miss you is all grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now