Talk

Advanced search

to be worried that this binging geos against all sensible and wise medical advice?

(20 Posts)
ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Oct-12 23:21:31

Five a day. Or is it 7? Or 9.5?

I had no friut or vegeatbles all day. Untilsupper. Then I had 9 different kinds.

So, is this unhealthy? Will I die? I know you're meant to spread out the ubits per week to be kind to yourself.

BUt what about the GoodForYas?

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Oct-12 23:21:52

Bingeing?

Hmm.

<<ponders>>

cardibach Sun 28-Oct-12 23:22:54

Eat as many as you like, whenever you like, Chaos!

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Oct-12 23:31:04

Can I even shotgun caulifloewr?

HopingItllBeOK Sun 28-Oct-12 23:37:13

Wine comes from grapes, cider is from apples. That's 2 of your 5 a day taken care of and if you start drinking when you wake up, you are bound to get the munchies at some point and order a pizza with some peppers or a kebab with a side salad.

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Oct-12 23:39:37

I like your style, HopingItllBeOK.

I'm necking Marshmallow Vodka atm, not sure if that conuts?

BuntyPenfold Sun 28-Oct-12 23:43:31

Marshmallow vodka is not one of your 5-a-day, but conuts are smile

HopingItllBeOK Mon 29-Oct-12 00:14:49

Marshmallow vodka doesn't count. In fact, it is an abomination. You should save yourself by sending it to me so I can consume dispose of it for you.

Failing that, where would one buy such a thing?

HopingItllBeOK Mon 29-Oct-12 00:16:42

Never mind, I have found some normal vodka and a jar of raspberry marshmallow fluff. I'm sure I can combine the two to create some kind of FrankenDrink. It will either be amazing or vomit inducing. Its even odds, I reckon.

ChaosTrulyReigns Mon 29-Oct-12 00:19:16

I amde it!

[proud]

EchoBitch Mon 29-Oct-12 00:20:03

I had cauliflower and broccoli today and new potatoes.

And three pints of Strongbow.

ChaosTrulyReigns Mon 29-Oct-12 00:23:47

Sigh.

PureBadness.

EchoBitch Mon 29-Oct-12 00:26:41

And now i'm home and i have a can of Stella.

Does that blank out all the green stuff?

EchoBitch Mon 29-Oct-12 00:28:32

Marshmallow Vodka sounds revolting.

DS2 was poorly last night/this morning..

I think Vodka played a part.

I was not sympathetic.

Tigerbomb Mon 29-Oct-12 00:29:36

I'm pretty sure cocoa bean is a fruit - so I have had two of my five a day today (One walnut whip and a twirl).

fatlazymummy Mon 29-Oct-12 01:10:16

Don't forget the slice of lemon in your vodka and tonic= 1.
The orange in the jaffa cakes = 1
The cherry on top of the iced bun=1
The jam in the doughnut =1
Rounded out with a few starburst =several
Sorted!

LineRunner Mon 29-Oct-12 01:14:05

Can I complin about the apaling speling.

HopingItllBeOK Mon 29-Oct-12 01:27:22

Oh now UABU. You can't just say you made marshmallow vodka and not provide a n idiot proof recipe.

I say this as someone who took a screen shot of the method of making sweetie flavoured vodka in the dishwasher tonight, so clearly it is a matter I take most seriously.

waitingimpatiently Mon 29-Oct-12 07:47:22

People in Japan are recommended something like 12 a day so im pretty sure you'll be fine!!

I like the grape / wine and apple / cider ones. Unfortunately I have been missing out on those vital vitamins by being pregnant sad

theodorakis Mon 29-Oct-12 08:32:48

I am making mince pie filling, it has apples and brandy in it.
Very interested in marshmallow vodka, do you guys get Marshmallow Fluff in the UK? It is the antithesis of a MN mum, sticky, gooey and make entirely of corn syrup and sugar. It is lush and the pink one has fruit in it (strawberry flavouring and red food dye which is protein from beetles). www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/fluffernutter.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now