Talk

Advanced search

to think that some people can't swear with out f ing and blinding?? [my daft humour, sorry]!

(10 Posts)
mrsfuzzy Sat 27-Oct-12 10:33:50

just curious, when did swearing become so fashionable? we all do it, i don't care for it but it's sad to think that saying " i ran out of f ing bread and milk," is okay esp in front of youngsters, no wonder so many of them are gobby little #@?##+" !

HeinousHecate Sat 27-Oct-12 10:34:29

Well, I don't think anyone can swear without effing and blinding grin

HeinousHecate Sat 27-Oct-12 11:05:29

Sorry blush I killed your thread stone dead.

I was only joking.

mrsfuzzy Sat 27-Oct-12 11:25:03

hey, it's fine, just messing about anyhow.

riskit4abiskit Sat 27-Oct-12 11:28:23

I like to say wankbadgers, as if by combining the swear with a non offensive and unlikely word, it may go unnoticed. I don't like the casual bandying around of the f word in public.

MrsKeithRichards Sat 27-Oct-12 11:29:39

I don't know anyone who swears about bread.

I do swear and it has been known for that swearing to happen in earshot of ds. He's 7 and knows swearing isn't appropriate but does have its place. I was proud the day at the park when a 'bigger boy' swore at him and called him a mother fucker. I was about to kick the little shit pull him up when I heard my son saying 'you're only swearing because you're not smart enough to use real words'

HeinousHecate Sat 27-Oct-12 11:38:52

oh, I do.

I grew up on a sinkhole estate

swearing was so common. They'd use it the way I might use 'um' or something grin

so I went down t'fucking butchers and they had no fucking pork left so I had to go down the fucking spar and I saw fucking elise from next fucking door and she told me jane had been in fucking hospital all fucking weekend...

I swear they don't even hear themselves.

mrsfuzzy Sat 27-Oct-12 11:39:08

mrs k r ,your little lad rocks and so do you!!! go girl!

Fakebook Sat 27-Oct-12 11:40:36

I only swear when I'm driving. My 4 year old tells me off blush.

Woofsaidtheladybird Sat 27-Oct-12 11:40:49

Wankbadgers!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now