Talk

Advanced search

to 'LIKE' Vodafone on Facebook, so that I can tell the world what a PITA they are?

(14 Posts)
MaureenMLove Fri 26-Oct-12 18:26:48

Do you think anyone in authority would find out about it?

Seriously pissed off with them. In a nut shell, I have had a Vodafone contract for two years. Never missed a direct debit payment. Never gone over my credit limit. Never needed to call them. Everything hunky dorey. Get an e-mail from them every month, stating payment will be taken blah, blah, blah...

So, time for an upgrade. Phone Vodafone. I don't exist. I have an account number, a phone number and god damn Vodafone services, but I don't exist!

I've spoken to people in 15 different countries, it seems like and every time I explain the situation, they say they can't find me! No shit sherlock! I KNOW that, I just said that!

Tried going into the Vodofone shop, but they make a call and guess what? THEY CAN'T FIGGIN FIND ME!!!

And breathe.....

So, what do you think? Desperate times, call for desperate measures and I want an Iphone damn you! grin

Oh, and this is my first ever post on AIBU, so don't disagree with me, I'm a woman on the edge! grin

ShutTheFrontDoor Fri 26-Oct-12 18:29:07

Why don't you cancel and go with someone else?

ShutTheFrontDoor Fri 26-Oct-12 18:29:38

Oh and in answer to your question no yanbu do it.

Chopstheduck Fri 26-Oct-12 18:33:28

Do it! I got £35 voucher after kicking up a fuss withi a company on fb!

MaureenMLove Fri 26-Oct-12 18:34:25

I would cancel, but if I don't exsist how are they going to cancel my account. Yes, I could just simply cancel my direct debit, but then the bills my continue and then I owe them money and a whole new saga could begin. I don't really want to risk getting adverse credit rating, especially if it's not my fault.

Won't be able to keep my number either will I, which means transfering all my numbers and telling people etc, etc. More hassle.

MaureenMLove Fri 26-Oct-12 18:35:18

I'll be wanting more that £35! grin Iphone 5 at no extra cost to me, would be good!

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Fri 26-Oct-12 18:36:30

You can keep your number!

I moved from T mobile to O2 and kept my number.

Wingedharpy Fri 26-Oct-12 18:36:31

They'll soon find you exist if you stop paying Maureen!

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Fri 26-Oct-12 18:36:57

Oh, and Do like them on facebook so you can talk to them there.

You can just unlike them later.

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Fri 26-Oct-12 18:37:33

Yeah, ask them what will happen if you stop paying your bills, seeing as you dont exist as a customer?

ShutTheFrontDoor Fri 26-Oct-12 18:38:32

You can keep your number.

MaureenMLove Fri 26-Oct-12 18:39:23

Oh, if I can keep my number, I will consider it. They have until the end of tomorrow to make me happy.

I am a bit concerned that they might open a bad credit account on me though. It's a completely ridiculous situation.

I've liked it on Facebook, but I can't find how to start a new post. I will keep looking.

LadySybilPussPolham Fri 26-Oct-12 18:40:11

You may well find that a few strongly worded 'public' messages on Facebook and Twitter will magically help smile

MaureenMLove Fri 26-Oct-12 18:44:25

That's what I'm hoping Lady. I'm not urgently wanting an upgrade, my original call was just to find out when it was due, because I knew it must be soon. I've got the bit between my teeth now though and I want answers! grin

I'm not an agressive person, really I'm not, but it just seems so ridiculous that a multinational COMMUNICATIONS company can't sort this out! Clearly it's their error, not mine and I just don't feel like I'm being looked after.

I think I might go for the tears next! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now