Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that if you post shit threads that are all wah-wah-wah, you don't really deserve a reply?

(72 Posts)
Jacksmania Thu 25-Oct-12 17:04:59

Here

and here.

FFS. Someone help this woman. Bloody moaning minnie.

INeedThatForkOff Thu 25-Oct-12 17:28:00

What a bitchy post - really bad form too. At least the 'moaning Minnie' OP posted them in the right place. What's your excuse?

INeedThatForkOff Thu 25-Oct-12 17:28:48

Whoops. It's you blush. Caught me out there.

MrsTerryPratchett Thu 25-Oct-12 17:28:55

I'm assuming you did this to be ironic and get people to reply to those threads... I hope so, anyway.

I'm new here, is this a trick?

AlmostAHipster Thu 25-Oct-12 17:29:23

I see what you did there. Will have a read and if I can say anything helpful, I will smile

MrsTerryPratchett Thu 25-Oct-12 17:29:37

Durr, got me too. I thought you were nice, Jacks grin

HeinousHecate Thu 25-Oct-12 17:29:38

HAHAHA!

Ineed - Jack is the OP of those posts grin

I'll go answer you, love. You old cow about you, you grin

Tailtwister Thu 25-Oct-12 17:29:44

Really, really nasty post.

HeinousHecate Thu 25-Oct-12 17:30:45

It shows you're nice that you got all irate on behalf of another mner though. So don't feel blush

Tailtwister Thu 25-Oct-12 17:30:45

Oh no, caught me out too!

HeadlessForHalloween Thu 25-Oct-12 17:31:29

Yeah, stop being nasty about Jacksmania, Jacksmania!

StillIRise Thu 25-Oct-12 17:31:44

Shocking behaviour Jack.

At least the poor OP has an excuse for moaning.

ps. Sympathies. Poor fanjo.

hopkinette Thu 25-Oct-12 17:31:45

Fucking hell, what a clusterfuck. I am so sorry, it sounds nightmarish. I have no experience of polyps so I looked at the NHS site and it says that they can cause irregular menstrual bleeding (sidenote: I'm now really, really hoping that I have a polyp because my periods have become a joke over the past year and I'd pretty much convinced myself I have cervical cancer), so HOPEFULLY that's what's going on with you and after the polyp is removed, that issue at least will be resolved? Do you know if the gynae will be able to remove the polyp when she/he sees you on the 16th? Are you able to contact the gynae to ask some quick questions?
It's all utter balls and I'm sorry you've gone through all this shit.

AlmostAHipster Thu 25-Oct-12 17:31:54

I'm really sorry, I have no experience of that malarkey. It sounds awful for you though - I'd just keep going back to the GP until it's sorted. I hope it gets better soon.

Jacks
Nice try grin

What you really need to do is pretend your posts involve a suppurating boil then loads of posters randomly turn up! wink

HeinousHecate Thu 25-Oct-12 17:33:56

Not randomly.

Summoned by the Klaxon. Same people. Every time. Stratters is normally first. If I don't see her on a pus thread within 30 seconds, I worry that she's had a terrible accident or something grin

jammydodger1 Thu 25-Oct-12 17:39:40

Hey Jack memory shocking you in Canada?
My periods all over place too, Dh never knows when the evil Jammy will arrive, but not much knowledge of polyps, can they lazer them off?

fatlazymummy Thu 25-Oct-12 17:44:48

My Mum had polyps,many many years ago [well about 30].She had a D+C. It's entirely possible that treatment has moved on from then though.
Sorry I can'tgive you any more upto date info though. Hope you get it sorted!

Hecate
grin

Jacksmania Thu 25-Oct-12 18:39:20

It worked!!!!!!

grin

Jacksmania Thu 25-Oct-12 18:42:38

<waves at Jammy>

I have no idea what the gynae can or will do. It's all a bit shit today, tbh.

SoleSource Thu 25-Oct-12 18:45:42

You fucker! That poster is my next love interest. Leave her be!

SoleSource Thu 25-Oct-12 18:50:47

But shhhh she doesn't know yet...

Naghoul Thu 25-Oct-12 19:00:31

I thought 'The Evil Jammy' was a fantastic euphemism grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now