Talk

Advanced search

To think that Jeremy Kyle...

(60 Posts)
SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 25-Oct-12 10:19:06

really is an obnoxious, vile, unmentionable thing.
(Theres a word I'd like to use but wont!) Im at home for once and put the tv on, his show is on. It's HORRENDOUS!

pictish Thu 25-Oct-12 10:20:03

Yanbu. He is the ringmaster of his twisted circus, and is despicable.

blackeyedsusan Thu 25-Oct-12 10:20:16

there is aan off button on the tv wink

stifnstav Thu 25-Oct-12 10:20:58

I find him strangely alluring.

HGAFC Thu 25-Oct-12 10:21:57

YABU. I have a secret desire to make up a paternity dispute so I can go on there and have him shout at me and call me "madam" [lustful emoticon]

stifnstav Thu 25-Oct-12 10:23:01

Oh yes, he can call me a "dirty little liar"!

OutragedAtThePriceOfFreddos Thu 25-Oct-12 10:23:12

YANBU. But most of his guests are worse, so they are welcome to each other.

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Thu 25-Oct-12 10:23:31

Hea a cunt. Bet his pictures of his self all over his house and a huge one on his bedroom ceiling.

boschy Thu 25-Oct-12 10:24:39

The thing about the programme that always amazes me is just how much sex with so many different partners really very unattractive people manage to have. How do they do it??

HGAFC Thu 25-Oct-12 10:25:36

They have it with other deeply unattractive people boschy.

pictish Thu 25-Oct-12 10:25:51

There's nothing sexually alluring about exploiting the messed-up-and-low-in-intelligence for your baying pleasure.
Point and laugh people...point and laugh. Thank fuck for Jeremy telling it like it is eh?

Who the fuck is he again?

Bogeyface Thu 25-Oct-12 10:26:48

These threads always confuse me!

People slag him off, state episodes they have seen and say that its wrong etc. But if you didnt watch it then you wouldnt be offended would you?!

I dont like those type of shows so I dont watch them, and if we all did that then their wouldnt be an audience and he would be off the air.

Or am I missing something.....?

Mrsjay Thu 25-Oct-12 10:26:48

If there wasn't jeremy kyle on it would be somebody else( I found tricia patronising) there is a never ending stream of people waiting to go on television and argue and fight and wail about their problems some are really trivial , she stole my boyfriend no I didnt yes you fooking did , these people are supposed to be adults hmm

Bogeyface Thu 25-Oct-12 10:27:32

there, not their hmm

FrothyDragon Thu 25-Oct-12 10:27:41

YANBU. I hate the man.

pictish Thu 25-Oct-12 10:29:17

I don't watch it. I find it (and him) repugnant.
If there was ever any show I felt should be removed from the programming schedule, it's Jeremy fucking Kyle's.

I can't stick Trisha either. Patronising, fake dumbass that she is.

Birdsgottafly Thu 25-Oct-12 10:29:28

The thing about the programme that always amazes me is just how much sex with so many different partners really very unattractive people manage to have. How do they do it

They make it clear that they are up for it and none of them are fussy. I live in a JK area (mostly), in HA housing, every work man who has ever come through my door as asked if i am game, because that is what they are used to.

It's the introduction to their children that i have the problem with, shag who you want but your kids don't need to know them.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 25-Oct-12 10:30:43

Bogey, I turned it over after about 5 minutes. Im rarely around at this time of the day, so didnt realise it was so bad!

And jeepers, there is NOTHING sexy about him! <<boak>>

boschy Thu 25-Oct-12 10:32:28

The thing is, I'm no beauty but I dont think I'm a munter either, and I'm pretty sure the number of men that have come on to me is less than 10!! I must have been doing it all wrong when I was a young 'un...

blimey birds that must put you off getting the boiler fixed grin

Mrsjay Thu 25-Oct-12 10:32:47

MY husband used to work in an area where women and men were well known for shagging anybody around he was a workman and they had to go into houses in pairs and never alone as they got a lot of requests, one day dh and his workmate went into a house to sort a blocked drain or 'something; the woman said oo 2 I like a challange shock

Mrsjay Thu 25-Oct-12 10:33:53

I work with parents who seem to have a new boyfriend every other day I am shocked at how quickly they are introduced brought into the homes with young kids around,

boschy Thu 25-Oct-12 10:33:53

omigod mrsjay where is the <faints> emoticon when I need it?!

Mrsjay Thu 25-Oct-12 10:36:22

He left the job not long after that was an agency job but apart from the offering of sex they had to get an up to date tetanus and there was always drugs around,

MrsKeithRichards Thu 25-Oct-12 10:37:48

I've started watching it in the mornings.

Time to go back to work.

CajaDeLaMemoria Thu 25-Oct-12 10:38:19

I just can't get over his...ignorance, I suppose. He has the gaul to stand up and criticise others after the life he has lived, and if his guests mention it he eggs hia audience on and calls his security guard out.

They seem to spend a huge amount of time arguing and creating fights, and five minutes on trying to solve them. I really hope that the aftercare is as amazing as he claims, or I suspect he makes a lot of peoples' lives worse. You'd have to be pretty desperate to go on there anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now