Talk

Advanced search

to think David Cameron has done a wonderful job?

(151 Posts)
toweraboveyou Wed 24-Oct-12 14:58:33

Dave Cameron is on a crusade to get everybody off benefits and into work, even those he thinks are probably lying about their disabilities. Therefore, he has obviously created enough jobs for everybody. Otherwise, he'd just be a fuckwit, right?

aldiwhore Wed 24-Oct-12 14:59:06

YANBU... ha!

LizLemon030 Wed 24-Oct-12 14:59:20

ha ha ! yeah and he's gorgeous as well.

LizLemon030 Wed 24-Oct-12 14:59:49

it's his big shiny red pompous face that I love the most.

TunipTheVegemal Wed 24-Oct-12 15:00:48

There are always jobs as scullerymaid and boot boy going vacant in Cameronland, I'm sure.

maybenow Wed 24-Oct-12 15:02:18

feckless people wanting others to 'provide them jobs' - get the hell out there and make your own jobs jeez, do we have to do everthing for people?

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Wed 24-Oct-12 15:03:32

"Otherwise, he'd just be a fuckwit, right"

Clearly. He has not created jobs, he has cut jobs, along with the benefits.

He has done an excellent job of Fuckwittery.

loobydoopy Wed 24-Oct-12 15:05:47

You want him to spoon feed you porridge too?

I luff him and his gigantic ham forehead <swoons>

Absy Wed 24-Oct-12 15:11:06

I love his puffy cheeks and how he's middle class, like the rest of the middle class. Just with a few extra quid behind him. And by a few, I mean, 300 million extra quid.

Don't we all have that? No?

londonone Wed 24-Oct-12 15:14:44

He is a tit!but what the hell makes you think he should be providing jobs for everyone. That is up to you, me and the rest of the population, clearly the idea of the population relating jobs and opportunities is rather shocking for some of you

londonone Wed 24-Oct-12 15:15:02

Creating not relating

threesocksonathreeleggedwitch Wed 24-Oct-12 15:16:34

yanbu he has managed to cure so many people of disability.

TunipTheVegemal Wed 24-Oct-12 15:16:53

That's right Absy, it's lovely knowing we're all in it together isn't it? smile

Rollmops Wed 24-Oct-12 15:17:48

David Cameron is doing fabulous job.
What's londonone said. Amen.

showtunesgirl Wed 24-Oct-12 15:19:22

And he's bringing families closer together because if you're under 25 and can't buy a place you still have to live with your parents as he's taken away their benefits.

DuelingFanjo Wed 24-Oct-12 15:20:10

Ever since he told us the story of the hardship his tax-dodging fuckwit father went through he went right up in my estimation. he's a hero.

toweraboveyou Wed 24-Oct-12 15:21:48

I'll assume londonone and rollmops are joking. If they really think he is doing a great job however, they'll be disappointed at election time.

Vagaceratops Wed 24-Oct-12 15:23:23

Londonone is DC.

londonone Wed 24-Oct-12 15:29:41

Where have I said he is doing a great job. I said he is a tit! If you think that translates to doing a good job you are clearly lacking in some comprehension skills

Rollmops Wed 24-Oct-12 15:29:52

No, dear., not joking.
Lack of jobs, well, MaccyD is always hiring...

Absy Wed 24-Oct-12 15:30:28

I forgot we're all in it together. If that's the case then, I would like to be in it together with DC's £300mn.

Well DC has done so much to create jobs and be economically useful in his life time. What with being given his first job by a family friend, and all subsequent jobs through contacts. He showed a BUTTLOAD of initiative, drive and gumption did that young DC.

Rollmops Wed 24-Oct-12 15:31:04

Nope, Ed 'Bamby" Milliband is a tit. Naaah.

Absy Wed 24-Oct-12 15:32:16

Really, he's taken himself from an incredibly privileged background where he had a hugely expensive education and wanted for nothing nothing and really made something of himself.

nickeldaisical Wed 24-Oct-12 15:33:37

I agree.
and the way he is making it so easy for self-employed people to afford to create jobs is first-rate.

in fact, with all his increases in tax, council tax (business rates), and reductions in rate relief and council funding (as well as his lack of incentives for landlords to reduce rents in small towns and those with big percentages of empty shops), I'll probably be able to employ a member of staff by 2020.
it's win-win all round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now