Talk

Advanced search

to have just got tearful looking at newborn clothes on JoJo website?

(8 Posts)
emeraldgirl1 Tue 23-Oct-12 17:59:52

Am 19 weeks and looking at the clothes suddenly started to make it all feel very real. Don't know why I'm so emotional. The clothes are ridiculously cute and I think I almost can't believe I'm going to have something to put into them sooner or later.
I am constantly worried about this baby not just because it's my first or because I'm a neurotic nutcase but because DH has a disability we are hoping won't be passed on and because I still can't believe that I will be one of the lucky ones who have a healthy baby.

Suddenly looking at clothes has brought all this to the surface. I am sad (why?) and happy in equal measure. Am I mad?

I am suffering badly with hip pain and am exhausted as I can't sleep.

I think I need some chocolate. confused

WileyRoadRunner Tue 23-Oct-12 18:02:48

I thought by the thread title you were going to say the prices were eye watering for something a baby is going to spew and shite in wink

Dannilion Tue 23-Oct-12 18:02:53

I'm 17 weeks and went into my favourite clothing store today. I burst into tears because nothing would fit me and I couldn't justify spending loads of money on 5" heels anymore.

Irrelevant to your post I know but I just wanted to highlight that pregnancy makes women cry over silly things and that you are not alone smile

emeraldgirl1 Tue 23-Oct-12 18:03:45

Wiley ah, well, now that's another matter!! Prices are bonkers. Hoping some kind person might buy me something as a present as I couldn't possibly justify the cost myself. wink

emeraldgirl1 Tue 23-Oct-12 18:04:40

Dannilion thank you. I miss 5 inch heels too.

IneedAsockamnesty Tue 23-Oct-12 18:12:19

yanbu not even a little bit.

i had a blub earlyer because i couldnt find my fav socks and im not pregnant now thats being ur

emeraldgirl1 Tue 23-Oct-12 18:15:21

Sockreturningpixie - hope the socks turned up?
Feel less neurotic and UR now smile

IneedAsockamnesty Tue 23-Oct-12 18:17:36

yep in the fridge. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now