Talk

Advanced search

How can you tell......

(19 Posts)
sadie3 Tue 23-Oct-12 09:46:22

If your mobile is bugged? Is it even possible?

BoysBoysBoysAndMe Tue 23-Oct-12 09:47:50

I don't think it's possible hmm

But if it is I'd love to bug Simon Cowells phonegrin

TequilaMockingMagpie Tue 23-Oct-12 09:49:29

More importantly why do you want to know ?

Are the bugger or the buggee ?

sadie3 Tue 23-Oct-12 09:50:35

Ha Im the buggee, I think its my Ex DH

TequilaMockingMagpie Tue 23-Oct-12 09:53:33

Have you googled mobile phone bugging ?

That might give you an idea of how it would work if possible .

Sounds grim .

ObiWan Tue 23-Oct-12 09:54:32

What makes you think your phone is bugged?

I sometimes get the heebie jeebies when my webcam light randomly flashes on, but I don't live the sort of life that anyone would think worth watching, sadly.

I'm sure most things are technically possible, but would require a fair bit of effort.

mrsfuzzy Tue 23-Oct-12 11:36:53

if i was really worried i'd buy another phone but may be that paranoia.

KellyElly Tue 23-Oct-12 11:39:34

Take it to the MI5. They'll tell you smile

cheekydevil Tue 23-Oct-12 11:42:56

I think my x had my phone bugged. He always knew where I was and used to question me to see if I was telling the truth.
He knew when he could get into my house and search through my stuff also.
Get a new phone.

Sokmonsta Tue 23-Oct-12 12:14:01

If you've got an iphone there's mobile me and the new find friends which, if you accept a friend request via it, shows where you/ the other person are. If you think it's bugged get a new phone and don't let it out of your sight.

mrsfuzzy Tue 23-Oct-12 12:18:43

cheekydevil did you know my ex h too? god, he was such a prat wasn't he?

sadie3 Tue 23-Oct-12 12:21:36

Track Calls. You can view all incoming and outgoing calls, the mobile numbers, frequency, duration of each call and the conversation itself.
Track Messages. You’ll get to read all incoming and outgoing messages, even if the user has deleted them. Find out who the text mates of your child are or if your employee is using the company phone for other matters.
Track Location. It’s amazing how you can also track the exact location of the mobile phone using Google Maps. That would definitely erase any doubts as to the whereabouts of your child or employee. Is your daughter really at her friend’s house? Is your employee really at home sick?
Access Phone Book. You will also be able to view all contacts stored in the mobile.
It’s Undetectable! You can do all these spying without being detected! There is no sound, icon or anything at all in the target phone that would tell the user that SpyBubble is installed.
Spy On Unlimited Phones. You can also follow multiple mobile phones at a time.
SpyBubble Is Compatible With: Blackberry, Android, Symbian S60, Nokia, Bluetooth,Windows Mobile And Iphones. it works with any smart phone, whether it’s the oldest or the newest version, Spybubble can be installed on to it.
Just found this, it appears it is possible and easy to do. B*****d

cheekydevil Tue 23-Oct-12 12:33:58

Unfortunately a violent prat who proved very difficult to get out of my life.

IneedAsockamnesty Tue 23-Oct-12 12:36:57

it is possible and fairly easy. get a new handset and dont let him have the number

Also make sure you change the code to get into your voicemail - that's how the phone hackers got into all the celebs/politicians voicemails, they had left the code at the factory setting (I think).

If you are finding voicemails that are not coming up as new mail, but that you are sure you haven't listened to, this may be happening.

sadie3 Tue 23-Oct-12 12:44:14

He is still living at home. He is a total control freak we had to go to a birthday party together a few weeks ago and he paid a guest to follow me the whole night, I only found out because I heard his wife talking in the toilet. I use my DDs phone if I want to talk in private but after reading the link I gave I assume he has bugged hers too. My conversations must bore him to death, I wish he would just buzz off and leave me alone.

sadie3 Tue 23-Oct-12 12:47:27

Its not the voicemails its the actual calls it rings when I call someone and then stops and rings again. It makes a weird screech when I assume he interrupts the call and when he gets bored the phone cuts off. Also the battery is only lasting half the day.

IneedAsockamnesty Tue 23-Oct-12 13:31:32

you do know its a criminal offence for him to do so if its your phone dont you?

it may be worth talking to a dv advice line as it could help you get an order to get him out either for good or untill you are able to move (if hes keeping the property)

MonkeyRisotto Tue 23-Oct-12 13:33:28

What kind of phone is it? Might be possible to evict such software from it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now