Talk

Advanced search

To put next doors dog pooh back in their garden next time?

(3 Posts)
littlemisspumpkin Sat 20-Oct-12 14:29:09

I came home from a lovely morning out, and a neighbour from over the road came to the door.

She told me she had seen next door had let their dog out in the front gardens (three houses on a hill at front so not separated by a fence). The neighbour had watched their dog pooh on our garden and not picked it up even though he had seen him do it! She said if I was you I would pick it up and put it on their doorstep. I was tempted but he scares me

So I picked it up, it absolutely stank, and put it in a bag, then put it in their front garden in the bag. Then I thought better of it and put the bag in the bin.

I am furious with them, what should I do if it happens again, I can't say anything to him as I'm such a wuss with stuff like this! I would have liked to post it through their letterbox

I know not all dog owners are like this, and most pick it up, but it infuriates me when I see dog pooh on the streets, we are constantly having to avoid it round here

He knows full well the children could have stood in it, as it's right by the path.

Rant over, just wish I had the bottle to say nicely to him next time your dog shits in my garden please pick it up.

Boomerwang Sat 20-Oct-12 14:30:35

Get the bottle to say it otherwise you're going to get quite frustrated with yourself sometimes.

Why don't you get advice from the dog warden. Since a dog is repeatedly on your property pooing. Or you could put a fence up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now