Talk

Advanced search

To think that instead of making a show of giving a monkeys about peoples fuel bills

(3 Posts)
zombieplanmum Sat 20-Oct-12 11:26:14

David Cameron should be putting right the "sins of the fathers" or in this case "Mothers" and getting the fuel companies back for the people, so that the sickening profits can actually go back into the country rather than the country having to subsidise it with cold weather payments for folk that can't afford to have the heating on.

They don't know quite how they are going to make the gas companies give customers their cheapest tarrif? Errr, why not just have everyone on ONE fuckin tarrif, the same price, an affordable one and don't try and bullshit me about the price of north sea oil going up and you reluctantly passing this on to your customers, heaven forbid that the shareholders should have to miss out angry

Selling the country out to the highest bidder has been an overwhelming success hasn't it. hmm

zombieplanmum Sat 20-Oct-12 11:56:17

Just me then? grin I shall take that as a unaminmous YANBU as opposed to a unamimous "you are not making any sense so i cant be arsed to post" smile

mollymole Sat 20-Oct-12 12:57:03

Where would we get the money from to 'buy it back'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now