Talk

Advanced search

To ask on here for some phone advice?

(5 Posts)
Itsnotahoover Sat 20-Oct-12 08:28:04

Busiest forum and I need help!

I had my beloved iPhone 4S stolen last week and I have no insurance (yes I know!). Now I'm currently using a crappy little Nokia that I found in the drawer but I really need to get myself a replacement as there is a reason I stopped using this Nokia (freezes up constantly).

I'm over stretching somewhat to get another iPhone unless I get a 2nd hand one, but I have no idea which other, reasonably priced phones are any good?? Don't really want to spend more than £100 so would you go for a preloved iPhone 3 or a new model of something else? Don't want to just end up throwing money way on something I really can't get on with!

Any recommendations?

Sallyingforth Sat 20-Oct-12 10:28:44

If you insist on staying with iphone then you will just have to pay the inflated prices.
Or you could open your mind and look at some of the excellent android phones that are available.

Lonecatwithkitten Sat 20-Oct-12 10:30:04

Have you checked your household insurance? My iphone 4S was covered all risks on my household insurance with a £60 excess when I dropped it down the toilet.

ohmichellemichelle Sat 20-Oct-12 10:33:39

Surely you could get a pre loved 4 for close to £100? I used a BB for a while when in a similar situation. I am relieved to have iPhone back!

The Samsung flashy thing is sexy I think - I used one last week for 2 mins and it seemed fairly intuitive in that short time.

ohmichellemichelle Sat 20-Oct-12 10:35:26

I'm with natwest and have free phone insurance with my gold account, only £25 excess. You need that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now