Talk

Advanced search

Historical AIBU

(62 Posts)
kim147 Fri 19-Oct-12 14:39:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

gordyslovesheep Fri 19-Oct-12 14:42:49

The king is way to big for his boots - AIBU to consider a civil war?

Oliver x

gordyslovesheep Fri 19-Oct-12 14:44:09

My husband is a fat old man with a manky leg and I was forced to marry him by my family. AIBU to consider taking up with my former boyfriend behind his back ...what's the worst that could happen?

Kathryn H x

CogitoErgoSometimes Fri 19-Oct-12 14:44:50

That Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria is a total wazzock. AIBU to put a bullet through his head? What's the worse that could happen?

GoldenHandshake Fri 19-Oct-12 14:45:12

I am fed up of the King, his cronies and the way this country is run, WIBU to blow up Parliament while they're all in there?

Guy. F.

CrikeyOHare Fri 19-Oct-12 14:46:03

My husband really - and I mean, like, REALLY - wants a son but I don't seem to be able to give him one.

He's getting pretty pissed off and keeps making slashing motions across his neck whenever he sees me. I've also caught him cuddling up to some insipid cow called Jane.

I'm doing my best, I really am. Should I just really concentrate harder on having a son, or is he just being a fat arse?

Don't tell me to leave the bastard - he owns the country sad

Is he BU or is it me?

redexpat Fri 19-Oct-12 14:47:00

Those bloody protestants need a stick of dynamite up their arses. AIBU? My mates from Church think not.
Guy

CogitoErgoSometimes Fri 19-Oct-12 14:47:36

I've just given birth to a bouncing baby boy but I don't like the look of him one bit. AIBU to want to drown him in a bucket?

Mrs Griffin.

redexpat Fri 19-Oct-12 14:47:50

X post Golden!

gordyslovesheep Fri 19-Oct-12 14:49:43

My ex SIL is a total bitch - she hates me and my religious views and thinks she, like, runs the word or something.

I find her bossy and over baring and I secretly think she is gay since she is STILL unmarried

AIBU to send an armada to invade her county

Phil in Spain

gordyslovesheep Fri 19-Oct-12 14:50:22

Mrs Griffin NO YANBU

SugariceAndScary Fri 19-Oct-12 14:50:43

I'm in love with my friends Wife but Mummy and Granny says I must marry a virgin called Diana, AIBU to tell them to naff orf.

Charles of Wales.

gordyslovesheep Fri 19-Oct-12 14:53:15

Humans - they seem a fairly rotten, ungrateful bunch and they have forgot all about me

AIBU to send a flood to wipe them out (but save my favourite)?

G x

EverythingInMjiniature Fri 19-Oct-12 14:53:47

kim147 Fri 19-Oct-12 14:53:47

DuelingFanjo Fri 19-Oct-12 14:54:34

That guy thinking he's the king of pop and parading himself around all those children when he's clearly just some kind of creepy child abuser with his sleep-overs and Jesus juice...

Shall I give him what for and waggle my hands around my general arse area?

Yours, Mr Cocker

CrikeyOHare Fri 19-Oct-12 14:54:55

My husband keeps burning the fucking cakes. I like cakes - just not burnt ones. Would it be unreasonable for me to tell him to stay the fuck out of my kitchen?

MrsKeithRichards Fri 19-Oct-12 14:56:47

I've fallen for a monster, he really is a monster with a black heart. What do I do? E. Braun

KnittingZombie Fri 19-Oct-12 14:56:51

Aibu to tell the country that there is definitely no storm at all whatsoever heading this way?

Michael

GoldenHandshake Fri 19-Oct-12 14:58:17

God spoke to me, and told me how to win the 100 years War, it helped Charlie boy get crowned ffs, but I was burnt at the bastard stake for heresy. Anyhoo, I was proclaimed innocent a couple of decades later, WIBU to haunt the bastards?

Joan

lovelylentils Fri 19-Oct-12 14:58:33

The people outside my front door keep complaining about having no bread to eat. AIBU to tell them to just go eat cake?

M. Antoinette

CookingFunt Fri 19-Oct-12 14:58:48

My dh can't get it up and the whole country blames me. AIBU to LTB?
Marie A x

OatyBeatie Fri 19-Oct-12 14:59:16

AIBU to think that if someone gives you a bloody garden, then you should be able to eat whatever chuffing fruit from it you want?

(I mean, its not like eating grapes in the supermarket, is it?)

CookingFunt Fri 19-Oct-12 15:00:40

Snap lentils

lovelylentils Fri 19-Oct-12 15:01:28

grin cooking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now