Talk

Advanced search

to say how anazing one person is

(16 Posts)
DistressedMumHELP Fri 19-Oct-12 09:32:49

Well my ds was taken at the end of august, since then I have struggled but one of the people I wasn't really expecting to be there (knew each other but not well) has been my rock. Has given me the hugs, listened to me not moaned about my moods kept me busy and just been there for me, supporting me and I am so grateful to them. If I am honest I don't think I would be coping without them so I just wanted to say "thank you" from the.bottom of my heart.

MrsToddsShortcut Fri 19-Oct-12 09:39:20

I'm so so desperately sorry for your loss sad

I'm so glad that you have someone in RL to support you, but do know that now you have us.

Huge hugs and thanks

AitchDee Fri 19-Oct-12 09:44:02

Mrs, her son isn't dead, just taken by SS.

OP, why don't you just tell the person? You know, with words?

mrsfuzzy Fri 19-Oct-12 09:58:42

i don't want to sound cruel but what exactly is this post refering to?

HeinousHecate Fri 19-Oct-12 10:39:23

I take it this person is a mumsnetter. I am sure they appreciate it, although people don't do it for thanks, of course.

Helltotheno Fri 19-Oct-12 11:20:08

See this is the reason Euphemisms Are Bad and lead to All Sorts Of Unnecessary Confusion....

But glad to hear that OP smile

Moominsarescary Fri 19-Oct-12 11:23:48

I remember your thread, I'm glad you have some support in rl x

SoleSource Fri 19-Oct-12 11:25:05

Heartwarming post. I am sure this person has supported you because you are worthy of their support and equally respect he/she in return. I am glad you have each other x

mrsfuzzy Fri 19-Oct-12 15:25:25

still confused,

doinmummy Fri 19-Oct-12 16:19:52

Confused here to. I'm sorry for your loss op.

QuenelleIsOrangeAndGoldForNow Fri 19-Oct-12 16:30:59

It's always great to hear there are good people around. I don't know your story but I'm glad you have someone to support you. It sounds like you've had a tough time and I hope things improve for you soon thanks.

mrsfuzzy Fri 19-Oct-12 17:32:06

WHAT HAPPENED?? if some of us outsiders knew then perhaps we could offer moral support tt.

Moominsarescary Fri 19-Oct-12 18:43:22

Search the ops name

DistressedMumHELP Fri 19-Oct-12 19:22:12

My son was taken off me by social services. Stupid mistakes and decisions.

HappyHalloweenMotherFucker Fri 19-Oct-12 19:34:11

Unless this person is a MN'er, I truly don't see the point of this cryptic post.

usualsuspect3 Fri 19-Oct-12 19:36:17

I'm glad you have someone to support you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now